RG350DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350DX

This is the perfect guitar for my needs. I play mainly Metal/Hard Rock style music but I also have to play many different genres during my college course. It has a super fast thin neck for soloing but its also good for heavier chugging riffs and a nice clean tone for when you need it. I'm currently using in through a Marshall Valvestate VS100 combo and its sounds awesome, It has a warm tone and doesn't struggle to provide a clean sound when using the higher notes.

Over all this is a great guitar for metal but what else would you expect from Ibanez. I had an LTD M-1000 recently and I got rid of it in favour of this Ibanez, just because its so much more diverse and the neck is the best I've ever played. I would recommend this guitar to any intermediate player out there looking for a decent guitar to gig round with.

I've had the guitar a while now and It sees to be doing fine, I've played gigs and its held up better than some more expensive guitars I've had, I could vouch for this guitar and say I wouldn't need a back up, unless of course you wanted different tunings. I fitted Strap locks on it as soon as I got it and I recommend this to anyone else too, its not worth the risk. The finish has held up fine after time and I don't see any major problems with it wearing out any time soon.

When I got the guitar it was pretty much ready to play. The pick ups where good to go and the action was just right. Being White the guitar shows up any imperfection on the finish but I have to say, when I first got it it looked like untouched snow. The only problem I had was the Bridge, It has the Ibanez Edge II Tremolo and its just not very stable, I've blocked it now and its much better sounding. And I can tune worry free and bend notes to my hearts content.

- Neck Material: 3pc Maple - Neck Type: WIzard III - Body: Basswood Body - Frets: Jumbo Frets - Fingerboard: Rosewood - Inlay: Sharktooth Inlay - Bridge: Edge II Tremolo Bridge - Neck Pickup: INFINITY 3 Humbucker - Middle Pickup: INFINITY 3 Single Coil - Bridge Pickup: INFINITY 4 Humbucker - Scale/Length: 648mm/25.5" - Controls: 1 Volume / 1 Tone - Toggle Switch: 5-Way Pickup Selector - Hardware Colour: Black - Finish: White

MaggaraMarine
    11phoenix1990 wrote: so is a rg350dx or an rg350mz better????
    MZ has a maple fretboard. So if you prefer maple over everything, then buy it. But if you don't like maple at all, then don't buy the DX if you want an RG350.
    ice9_us
    i was trying to sort by votes.. and when thinking slect 1 next to vote: ment sort by vote... it counted my vote as bad... that needs to be taken off.. like the guitar.. just reading other reviews...
    ankitpaul
    Ibanez RG350DX is trully an awesome guitar. Its some difficulty in setting it up, but once setup there's no stopping it. Its tone is really awesome. It has a warm tone to it. You can check out the link to my video which i made showing the tone of the guitar