RG350EX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350EX

Purchased from: zzounds.com

It suits totally my music style. I play from really heavy rock and this guitar is a metal machine! I'm using a DigiTech RP200A and a Vox Patfinder and it sounds perfect! It isn't noisy at all and has a huge variety of sounds.

I play heavy metal and almost every music style and this sexy guitar fits everything. I have been playing for 4 years and haver experienced with Strats, Les Pauls, SGs and this baby blows them away. I would buy it even if it was stolen. Good job Ibanez!

I would use this guitar without any backup, I really trust it, everything in this guitar seems to be lasting almost for ever.

The action was a little too low from the factory but it was really easy to fix it with the manual it came with. It came perfect from the factory, the pickups came well arranged from factory.

It's a 2005 Japanese Ibanez. Comes with 24 jumbo frets. 3 piece Wizard II neck, basswood body, jumbo frets on a bound rosewood board, Edge Pro III bridge, INF3 neck and INF4 bridge, INFS3 single pickup, available in black. 5-way pickup selector with a H/S/H pickup configuration. Double-locking system.