RG350EX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350EX

Price paid: € 443

Purchased from: Thomann.de

This guit suits to my music well though it's a real heavyguitar. I play rock and pop and prog. I use Yamaha Amps, Marshall VS 80v, Fender FM212r. As effects I use Dunlop wah. This guitar is not noisy, it's almost dead silent when not playing. The sound depends on the pic you're using but mostly the sound is rich. The variety is from church to satanworshippingmusic.

I play pop, rock, prog etc. This guitar suits into em all fine, but it's sure a heavy guitar. I've been playing 4 years. If this would be stolen I think I won't get another. I like this very much but there are millions of better guitars out there. I don't like this usual colors and I don't like the heavylook of this. This will be very good guitar for heavyguitarists. I used to play deth and on it this was really good!

Guitar is good at gigs. The tune remains same 'cause the locks. Only if you must change tuning it's bad. I will be using some backup for badluck but I trust in this guitar and think it will last long. I borrowed this to my friend who's git was broken and he used it without backup and it worked out fine. If you don't have to change teh tuning this will be good gig-git.

Guitar is beautiful piece. The factory settings were good, only cheapstrings were bad. It has very "cool" outfit. The sharp cuts of Strat lines and jaws in teh fretboard. I don't like how it is. I don't like this kind of heavyguitars anymore but it has been mine for one year now and things change in year really much.

The guitar is made in Korea. It has 24 jumbofrets on it and Wizard neck which is very thin. It is fast to play and won't get thicky even with cocacola. RG350EX is made of basswood and I think it's good. The bridge is EdgeIII which is kinda pricy. It's very good and reliable. The guitar has one wolume and one tone controls. There are 3 pics, two hums and one singlecoil. Theyare Ibanez's Infinite. Tuners have locks which is a real twobladesword: in the gigs it remains the tuning well but you also need a key to open them if changin teh tune. They send me gigbag and strap with guitar.

doarcineva
    I have the following dillema: I have to choose between an ESP KH-202 ( with the lh-300 pickups ) versus an Ibanez RG350EX BK. Now the question is which would be the best choice. As in playing style I might add I do not even remember exactly what a guitars sounds like clean because I am too busy with distorted sounds, so as you can see I don't care about the clean sound. So which of these guitars is more well suited for minimal needs like mine - only distorted sounds ?