RG350EX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350EX

OH! GOD this guitar suits my style totally. I play punk and hard rock and it totally suits my style. The sound is totally versatile. Well I am using a Roland 40xl and it just mind blowing guitar. The sound is so warm when you head towards the Bridge pickup.. f--kin awesome. This Guitar Can Play Blues But Not Recommended.

Overall this is a f--kin cool guitar. You can play almost anything. Great sound. If this guitar was stolen I would have killed that person and get it back. Yeah if this were lost or something I would have brought it again. W ell this guitar very cool and versatile. This guiotar is good in quality because many people say that Ibanez are not goo theyre ok they have no quality, not good for long term.. I'd say f--k you man. Ibanez is one of the leading brands in guitars and it is very good com,apred to other guitars too.. coz guitars also depends on preference and if you don't like it its your preference. But according to me this is a good guitar overall.. Quality and long lasting depends on you on the way you handle it. So if you're tight on a budget and looking for a cool guitar go fir the Ibanez rg 350 ex..coolest guitar in sound, playability etc.

You talking of live playing... HELL YEAH!. about the hardware might get oxidized but if u take care of it well like putting some polish on it or not keeping it outside for a long time it can be avoided. Strap buttons are solid. I can totaly depend on it. Dont need a backup at all. The finish is totally awesome. It can last for a quite a long time depending on the way yopu handle it.

Well the setup was quite impresive. Pickups were great. No flaws nothing. Just simply awesome. The hardware is made of black nickel and its totally awesome.. The way it shines is the main attraction. Its not at all very noisy. The pickups are great giving a jazzy sound to warm rock tone. Putting an EMG or duncan blackouts will make this a pro tool man trust me.

My guitar was made in indonesia. It has 24 jumbo frets and neck is made of rose wood. The body is basswood. Yup really light compared to other guitars. As you can see it has Strat body style. It has 5 way selector. It has a double locking system. It has inf3 neck pickup a single coil humbucker and a inf4 Bridge pickup. When I brought htis guitar I got a gig bag, cable, tools etc.

Strat890
    im getting this guitar as my second, my first ibanez, looking forward.