RG350M review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350M

I play alot of melodic metal(the eyes of a traitor, Eternal lord) and to be quite honest the trem wont handle most drop tunings without some serious messing around. And if you don't know what you're doing you meet get a little kafuffled. I picked this guitar up today and I've already speant about 8 hours getting it how I want it. I'm running the guitar through my line 6 spider 2 combo at the moment, and it sounds great. The clean tone is also beautiful, and rich. I think too many people have too much of an anti stock view towards pickups. I think these have a beautiful sound and very unique.

I think this guitar is great, the unique yellow finish and dotted mape fretboard really atracted me to this guitar. For anyone wanting to play in Standard tuning just go for it. I think this is the best guitar you could pick up in this price range. And yes I would deffinately buy this guitar again if I lost it. I may have sounded to critisizing on the trem, but that's only because it was hard to get my head around. Now I've sorted it it sounds and feels amazing!

I'm only giving it a 10 because I've only had it for the past 12 hours or so, I will write another review after I'd gigged with it, but judging from what it's like I don't think I'll be having any problems with it!

I'm going to have to give it an 8 but that's only because of my playing style. For anyone wanting to tune to Standard or drop d, the guitar should serve them fine with no major alterations, but for anyone who wants to play around with those lower tunings, be prepared to get your hands dirty!

I think that the guitar was maded in early 2009 in Indonesia. It's the Ibanez superstrat style signature RG. It has 24 Jumbo frets on a wizard neck.(which is beautiful)And also a maple dotted fretboard. It has an Edge 3 Floyd Rose style tremelo. Not sure what the pickups are, they're Ibanez something's. I got a free lead and two alan keys to adjust the trem, neck and action of the guitar.

icpgettozone
    this guitar is sexyyy. i just orderded one from musicians friend for a grand total of 444.76 cents. free shipping and handling. lets hope i have as much good luck as you fine reviewers. i will post my own after getting mine set up and playing how i want it. have a good day =]
    SilverSpurs616
    Ordering this from GAK soon, I was going to get the black model but something about this yellow has attracted me. I'd usually go for "plain" looking guitars (and just about everything else in life, too!) but hmm...lets be adventurous! Will likely post a review once I get it
    Teh S'moore
    I can't decide if I'm getting this or the Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR. I'm leaning more towards the Schecter because the Trem seems to be able to take more abuse and require less screwing with. Also, it has EXTRA jumbo frets... Even though this Ibanez is f****n' sweeeet .
    xJohnxAnarchyx
    Hopefully getting one a week or two after Christmas. That's gonna be awesome. I'm still not sure if I should go for this or one of the other RG's. I think I may as well try out a maple fretboard. I have the 370DX and I love it. This guitar and mine aren't too different. Good shit
    n00barmy
    My entire family pitched in and got me one of these for Christmas. I ****ing LOVE this thing. It sounds better than my RG120 even though the humbuckers are the same. It might just be perception but I seriously think it sounds better. I believe the neck has a slightly larger radius. Plus, I love the color yellow; I mean I ****ing LOVE the color yellow. Best. Guitar Ever. I realize an RG120 is the cheapest guitar ever but I switched to that from a G&L S-500. The G&L definitely sounded brighter but IMO the RG120 kicks it's ass on playability, at least for me. Call me crazy but I think the RG120 is one of the most perfect guitars. It's cheap, plays well, and can take a beating. Hah, I seem to be talking more about the RG120 than the RG350M. Anyways, the RG350M sounds phenominal and the middle single coil just adds a whole new ballgame to the sound. The End.