RG350M review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350M

Purchased from: Fann Al Sout Music

I love it as the best part about this axe is that it can play all sorts of stuff and as of now, my guitar playing style is just plain light but I'm sure as I go ahead with the intensity of my guitar play, this amazing axe will help me cut through any form. The amp that am using with this is Fender Frontman 10G cos that's what I own as of now but I'll be however getting a bigger amp later to suit to my needs. But as of now, I'm good with what I have.

I usually play Alternative Rock style of playing and some blues and metal make their way into my guitar playing too from time to time. I've been playing for 1-2 years now. I do not own any electric guitar but yes, I do have an acoustic guitar that I enjoy when I don't wanna make an effort of plugging and stuff. If this was stolen, I'd be really sad. And yeah I'd definitely get this one back as I simply love it. Well, it doesn't really require anything pre-purchase of this gear. I love it's look and the style and impression this one gives to the audience is beyond talks. It's not only the looks but also it's play that impresses the one playing it. There's nothing I hate about this. Yeah I did compare it to other Ibanez gears as the GRG250DX, RG370DX but still I had a clear eye for this one. I simply love it for the impression it's given me till now and I feel it will continue to impress me always and no matter what, I'll never sell this one. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO GET THIS ONE.

Yes this guitar is fit for live playing as it can withstand hours and hours of play and it still manages to impress even after those long hours of play with it's brilliant performance. The hardware, yes it is of a superior quality and it will most probably not betray you even in the long run. The strap buttons to be frank, are not bad but could have been worked on for a little longer but that's okay as it's just a minor concern there. Yes, I can depend and rely on this guitar as it has some great work done. The finish of it is quite amazing but you gotta take care of it by just not keeping it on the floor and not cleaning it time to time, if it really means a lot to you, you gotta take care and it will get you back the love you give it.

About the looks, I guess as far as most of the guitars are concerned, they usually are either black or white in color but this thing is finished with an amazing rich YELLOW color which is quite rare amongst guitar owners. No the guitar was perfect and the best part is that I got a 2012 model which is brand new and has been recently made with the new features like the EDGE 2 which is supposedly better than the EDGE 3 that used to feature on this guitar sometime back. I love my guitar.

The Guitar was made in 2012. Made in Indonesia. Has 24 Frets. Included Accessories: Ibanez Gig Bag ISGB501-BK, Power Wire, 3 Allen Keys of different sizes, Tremolo Bar, Owner Manual etc. Controls given are Volume Knob, Pickup Knob and 5 way selector. Tuners come with a dual locking formation. Not sure about the brand of tuners. It has the brightest maplewood ever. - Neck Material: 3pc Maple - Neck Type: Wizard III - Body: Basswood body - Frets: Jumbo frets - Fingerboard: Maple - Inlay: Black dot inlay - Bridge: Edge Zero II bridge w/ZPS3Fe on RGM & Edge III bridge on SLB YE models - NeckPU: INF3 - MiddlePU: INFS3 - BridgePU: INF4 - HW Color: BK

GlacierMan
    Is this guitar worth buying? I'd like to know ASAP. Always wanted an Ibanez, but never had the cash for a quality one.
    SDMF75
    Definitely worth buying! I have this model loaded w/ Dimarzio Evolutions.....fantastic guitar!
    sabbathfan15
    I own one of these guitars, except mine is equiped with Edge III tremolo instead of Edge-Zero II, i think its a great guitar for its price. I play mostly heavy, speed and power metal, with a lot of tremolo usage, and it stays in tune after many days of heavy tremolo usage. I will surely use it live. I would only change the Infinity pickups for Duncans or DiMarzio.