RG350MDX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350MDX

This guitar has a very full metal-ish sound. Everytime you play a powerchord, the room shakes.(you have to add a little distortion, may I recommend the Boss metal zone? ) The neck is very good for soloing and when you solo, it sounds so perfect you don't wanna stop. Here's another thing that people say that sucks, the Egde III tremolo. IT DOES NOT SUCK! You can divebomb and do crazy whammy bar tricks. The only thing that I don't like is that the body isn't routed that deep so you can only whammy up like 2 steps. Other than that this guitar's sound rocks!

I play death metal(not the crappy kind, I play the kind that makes you wanna scream) and this guitar delivers the looks, tone, and personality that I need. I love this guitar with my life and if somehow I lose this guitar I will buy 2 more just in case I lose it again.[at the price for this axe it's not a big dent in ur wallet; )] Congrats for Ibanez for making another great axe that fits every metalhead's needs.

I am just starting a band and this guitar will be part of my Live rig. It stays in tune perfectly and is made very durable. It's very reliable and it looks awesome on stage. If I decide to make an album this will be the one and only guitar that I will use.

This guitar was set up great. It has a five switch pickup selector and the controls were extremely sturdy. The onyy flaw is that, like I said before, you have to raise the pickups to make them sound good. Other than that this guitar was set up perfectly and looked better in person than in the catalog.

This guitar is simply amazing. It has a fast 24 fret Wizard II neck, and Edge III tremolo, locking tuners, and plays beautifully. The body's made of basswood and the finish is blacknight.(it's sorta like a black piano laquer)It has three decent pickups, the INF4(bridge) the INFS3, (single coil, middle) and the INF3.(neck) Most people say that these pickups suck, well they kinda do until you make one very important modification. All you have to do is take a screwdriver and raise then up until they are about a 16th of an inch from the strings. After this they sound pretty decent. I rates the features a 9 because you have to do some work.