RG370DX review by Ibanez

• Users' score: 8.2 (1,398 votes)
Ibanez: RG370DX

Purchased from: Music123.com

It gives a good sound. I play classic rock,thrash metal, and speed metal. I'm using a Vox Pathfinder 10 amp with a Ibanez DE7 pedal and a rocktek distortion pedal. Its not really noisy it has a pretty good tone. This guitar can make a lot of good sounds its pretty versatile. I like everything about this guitar. No flaws.

Like I said above, I play classic rock, thrash metal, and speed metal. I've been playin for a year and I own a Yamaha C 40, and Epiphone S-310. If it was stolen or lost I would buy another one. I love everything about it. My favorite feature is the whammy bar you can do a lot of sounds with that. I wish it had EMGs on it. That about sums it up.

This guitar is pretty sturdy. The finish is good enough to last. The strap buttons are solid it never came off. I can depend on it in a gig but I would need a backup cuz this guitar has a locking bridge and I need a regular bridge for standard tuned songs (my Ibanez is half step thats why).

The action was just right. The pickups were adjusted really well. The bridge was properly routed. The finish was very nice. The inlays on the guitar were really nice, shark toothed inlays.

- Made in Korea - 24 frets - 1 volume knob and 1 tone - H/S/H pickup configuration - Basswood body. The finish is black and the body style is a Strat. The bridge is a Edge pro II bridge. The nec/scale is maple and has jumbo frets. It came with a cable and some allen wrenches for the bridge.