RG370DX review by Ibanez

• Users' score: 8.2 (1,401 votes)
Ibanez: RG370DX

Purchased from: Ken Stanton Music, Atlanta

It suits every style of music I play which consist of Dave Mathews, Incubus, Blink 182, Guns and Roses, and 311. This guitar is great for heavy distorion w/ or w/o a pedal.

I've only been playing for 8 months. This guitar has a sexy look to it that attracts the ladies. When I tell people the guitar only cost me 250, fowl language usually comes out of their mouths. If you want to be motivated to play, you need a guitar that is sexy enough to make that pussy wet before you begin playing, this guitar is perfect for that. Other guitars I've used are the Epiphone Les paul which is better for clean songs and the Squire Strat which is the best guitar for punk rock. However The Ibanez RG370DX is superior for the hard, heavy, and classic rock that sends orgasms through our ears with its beautiful poetry.

This son of a bitch stays in tune for days with constant playing. I can rely on this guitar for a performance. The finish stays shiny after several jam sessions.

This guitar is sturdy with a shiny finish. Only flaw is two of the pickups are slightly lop-sided.

Made in the USA in 2002. This bastard has 24 jumbo frets on a maple neck designed for hardcore leads. 5 pickups that deliver clarity when played clean. The volume and tone are simple to use and give a very distored or very clean sound.