RG370DX review by Ibanez

• Users' score: 8.2 (1,401 votes)
Ibanez: RG370DX

Purchased from: Steve's music store

I usually play metal and lead guitar. If you're like me, this guitar is for you! I use a Peavey Bandit 112 Amp with a Metal Zone pedal and a Compression Sustainer pedal. The sound is just amazing! It is very easy to bend the strings with it or use the tremolo bar. What I like about this guitar is that you can play any sort of music with it. It can make a very powerful sound and a clean sound. But not both at the same time of course. This guitar is just great!

Like I said before, I play alot of metal and also blues. The sound can be very powerful or clean either way, the guitar sounds good! I've been playing for almost 6 years now. If it was stolen/lost, I would probably buy somethong else simply because of the locking system and the shap of the body it gets boring after a few years. Besides that, I love the sound, the looks, I like pretty much everything about it! When I bought it, I compared it to th Epiphone G-400. I choose this Ibanez because it had things that the G-400 didn't have. That's pretty much it.

This guitar will last a long time. The finish is good enough to last. If you like to change the tunings to play different song, maybe you would prefer a different model. The locking system makes very long to tune it. But atleast it will stay tuned for a long period of time.

The guitar came in perfect condition. Not a scratch, nothing of poor quiality, not a sign of rust or loose controls. No flaws! Very cool shark tooth inlays. The only problem, according to myself, is that the shape is a little ordinary. You will probably want to change that after a few years.

- Cases included in the price - Made in Korea - 24 jumbo frets - 1 volume, 1 tone - 5 way selector - H/S/H - Lock system - Black hardware - Shark teeth inlay