RG370DX review by Ibanez

• Users' score: 8.2 (1,398 votes)
Ibanez: RG370DX

Purchased from: cascio interstate

I'm a metalhead and this guitar is great for the soloing and low heavy stuff, but it certainly isn't limited to that. it's got a beatiful acoustic clean tone that can really be utilized by blues and bluegrass players as well as others. Great sustain especially for a bolt-on neck, which allows you to go far with tremolo dives and pinch harmonics. for the metalhead Who try this product, I run mine through a Marshall amp using nothing but an Ibanez Smashbox Distortion and a Dunlop Crybaby wah, and my goodness, it's an orgasmic sound.

Its sound is amazing and versatile. It's built to withstand life in the studio or on the road. Perfect for my metal destruction and it didn't burn a hole in my pocket. It's my Ibanez RG370DX and I'll tell you right now, if I make it as a famous musician one day, this is the guitar you're gonna see me with.

This is a take-anywhere Guitar, in the studio, on the stage, wherever. The RG370DX has a strong neck and a chip-resistant body, this beast can take a beating. The hardware checks out too, although I'll be replacing my pickups with something more specific for metal use, I would definately rely on the standard pickups in concert.

Everything on this guitar was intact and inthe right places on the beutiful black, polished, finished body, doing was it was supposed to do correctly, no problems here.

Like most RG bodies, each curve and cut away has a smooth yet jagged feel and the contoured basswood body means it won't weigh you down. A beautiful 24 jumbo fret rosewood fretboard graced with a shark tooth inlay, allows limitless exploration. As far as electoric setup, it's equiped with Ibanez stock pickups in the humbucker-single-humbucker style. Then you got ur volume and tone knobs along with a 5 way selector. it's all topped off with the Ibanez trademark edge pro locking trem.

danabis
    i got my rg370dx last week, for some reason mine came with dimarzio pickups:S IM NOT COMPLAINING! its an awsome guitar the fret inlay n the white binding around the fret board makes it look real blingin also the tremolos great to use but restringing n retuning takes way too long
    washburnkid290
    i got mine prob around 3 months ago...by far the sweetest guitar i've owned. it plays everything...rhcp to ac/dc. its kickass!!
    lichor
    Ok. With the tuning problem, you need to tune it with the lock loose then tighten it properly. If you do that, then it shouldnt go out of tune.
    jayant412
    i got this guitar only yesterday, and its my first electric guitar i've bought by myself. I bought mine in kuwait (Yeah, kuwait). Can anyone gimme tips on how to keep it in tune....Thanks..
    ALFRED123456789
    man i need help i wanna get it at guitar center but they dont carry this item i need a special order or sumthin i need to know the price..of this guitar at a guitar center
    ALFRED123456789
    yea finally got it.....2 words KICK @$$....COST ME 430 USD REALLY KOOL NEEDED NEW STRINGS THOUGH BECAUSE THE ONES ON IT SUCKED BALLS LOL
    tiny0514
    wen i got my rg370dx i could not waite to plug it in so wen i did i giv it a right gud bashing and broke a string.so whith out knowing theas guitars are setup for a certan gauge of string i restrung the whole guitar whith 11's. i cut theam off all at onse and the floting trem sunk into the body. whith this being my first guitar whith a floyd rose trem i realy dint kno what to do so i had a go seting it up myself but i was getting nowhear whith it so i got a pro setup for 40 and it was worth every penny.theas guitars are just grate and i would recomend theam to eany one.if i had to giv a peace of advice to eany one wonting to buy one of theas it wud be to read the manual and consider buying a jackson beafore buying a ibanez
    tiny0514
    if anyone is having a problem with setup hear is a handy link www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup
    Children Of War
    My Cousin Owns This Guitar.. he has no probs with it,he loves it...The simple problems like Pickups,strings,all fixed using less than Rm200..This is more of the Standard guitar..Not the complex guitars with,like 4 knobs and stuff like that
    Gregray88
    im getting this guitar been playing for 1 year and a 1/2...sounds good the reviews show its worth getting gonna cost me $400