RG370DX review by Ibanez

• Users' score: 8.2 (1,398 votes)
Ibanez: RG370DX

Perfect for you dudes in to heavy metal. I use a Vox AD30VT amplifier and have never gotten an feedback I didn't like. Usually I just set up my amp and put the effects on bypass, but sometimes I'll put on wah or comp and it sounds amazing as well. You could use this guitar to record, play Live, do whatever. Strings are amazing, very high quality for a Standard. It's great for any genre of rock, most particularly noting heavy metal.

The best Standard factory made guitar that I have ever seen in my life. Love everything about it. Once again, perfect for you headbangers out there. I've been playing since I was 8, and I'm now 15, and I don't really think I've ever seen a better factory made guitar so perfect. I play this guitar second most, I have 7 other electric guitars and an acoustic. The only thing I play more is my Les Paul, but I've practically torn it apart customizing it so much. This is my only guitar that I haven't customized.

This guitar has been through so much already and yet I could easily resell it for the price I paid. I've been beating the crap out of this thing for almost two years, and it's in perfect condition. The wood has held up amazing, no cracks or scratches what'soever, and no scratches in the finish. I've never changed out the pickups on this guitar, and I don't intend to, ever. The only guitar I haven't customized because it is just so well built.

Flawless. Absolutely flawless. Great Action. Superb wood selection by Ibanez, and my palm can rest comfortably on the bridge while I'm shredding. Once again, amazing factory strings. Pickups were perect, perfect solid black finish, just overall amazing. Really that's all you need to know, it's a great factory guitar, if not the best factory guitar, one amazing axe for shredders world wide.

This is possibly the best Standard guitar I have ever seen. I bought this guitar in 2006, and it's still in perfect condition, not a scratch, and it's been pushed to the max. The Solid Black finish on the basswood is great. I always loved basswoood, it's very close to mahogany, and it's lightweight. Its body is similar to a Fender Strat. 2005, made in Korea. 3 pickups, Ibanez INF4 at the bridge, INFS3 in the middle, and INF3 at the neck. Edge III bridge, 24 fret, shark tooth inlays, 3 piece neck of maple wood, rosewood fretboard, 5 way selector, tune and volume controls. Came with a black strap, a book and DVD on matienence, a tuner, and a 6 foot monster cable.

xdaynex
    alexgrant118 wrote: im deciding between this and th rg370dx gp1 is there much variation in quality etc?
    they are the same thing just that the rg370dx has only 2 colors(black and blue) and the rg370dxgp1 and so forth have different patterns/colors. the gp1 has the red and black and white color pattern on it
    xdaynex
    ooo my bad-the rg370dx1 has the black and gray pattern, but they r still the same guitar but one is i think 30$cheaper
    rocker_26
    ive had this guitar for about six months now and dont get my wrong its a great guitar but its a pain to change the strings on the trem takes to long and you have to mess with the spring tension to change the tuning