RG450DX review by Ibanez

logo Ultimate Guitar
  • Sound: 8
  • Overall Impression: 9
  • Reliability & Durability: 8
  • Action, Fit & Finish: 9
  • Features: 9
  • Reviewer's score: 8.6 Superb
  • Users' score: 6.5 (29 votes)
Ibanez: RG450DX
0

Price paid: $ 100

Purchased from: craigslist

Sound — 8
I play all kinds of music. Rock, metal acoustic, alternitive, etc. And this guitar has shown to fit all of those sounds.. It's hooked up to a Fender Frontman 25R 75watt amp. It has a Ibanez thrashmetal distortion pedal hooked up to it. The pickups are a bit noisy... But, they're stock.. So of course. But, it also has a nice warm tone on the neck pickup.. It sounds very full, bright, and even glassy... And with the floating tremolo, you make eeven better sounds, you can divebomb, flutter, etc. etc.

Overall Impression — 9
My overall impression... I love this guitar. I love the flat, thin neck. I love the sounds I love the floyd rose, I love everything about it. If this got stolen, or lost. I'd definitly try to find another... But, I think ibane is trying to deny it's exsistance... Overall. I'd say if you had the choice to get this guitar, take it.

Reliability & Durability — 8
This guitar is meant for live playing.. It can definitly withstand it. The hardware is rock solid. The strap buttons aare so solid, and stable. No orries of it breaking. I wouldn't even dare go to a gig without a backup. No matter what guitar, I alays have a backup. But, if I were't so precautionary, then yeah. I would bring it without backup. The finish was done well... It's amazing how it is not peeling, or anything!

Action, Fit & Finish — 9
I wouldn't know about factory setups, but I bought this from a guy, and it looks like he really diddn't care, it was missing a nut lock, and 3 strings. But, I fixed all of that, and I set up properly. The pickups, are pretty good for stock pickups. My high E string saddle itsn't properly set in, so if I do not have a string in it, it sometimes falls out. But, that's the only flaw I know about.

Features — 9
Not sure on the year, but it was made in korea. 24 frets, jumbo frets, very thing/ flat bolt-on neck. Body wood is basswood, or alder, I think it's basswood. Neck, and headstock it maple. This guitar looks just like the JEM, just ithout that handle like piece cut out. I have a blue model. It's transparent finish, with a reflective blue scratchplate. The body is pretty much like a pointy strat. Floyd Rose like bridge. It's not an actual floyd rose, but it's sorta close. One vol. Knob, and one tone knob. 5-way selector switch. Pickup setup is h-s-h. Stock pickups ere infinity 1, infinity s1 and infinity 2 pickups.

47 comments sorted by best / new / date

    Linkerman
    How surprising... Another review of a cheap Ibanez through a crappy practice amp getting ratings of 8 and 9. It screams of inexperience, and it's about time UG started to reject these awful reviews. Btw, the Fender Frontman 25R has 25 watts , not 75.
    MT in Austin
    Link, He bought it secondhand. The RG450DX was a middle priced gem (about $700 US)when they first came out in the 90s. I remember, at the time, people were impressed by the playability, neck profile and stability. The pickups always get a knock because people call them weak or thin. If you don't like reviews from "inexperienced" users, don't read them. Thanks for the review Jakeh.
    pazma
    hey... some young dude boought a guitar than ran to write about it out of enthusiasm, which is totally understandable. and than some old farts, probably not much older than this guy, bother him and tease him. give him a break, will ya? have fun and good experience with yer new axe
    NickGiovanni
    To all the people hating on this kid's review? Here's a little word of wisdom It's not the price, make, brand or shape of the guitar that makes the player, It's how you play it. So take your 1,000 dollar gibson attitude and shove it up your ass people
    Nirvana00125
    I don't get why people are like "**** you this guitar sucks" on every cheaper guitar review. Different people have different experiences and frankly, not everyone needs $2000 PRS or Gibsons to be happy. Hell look at Josh Homme: he supports using no name $200 guitars.
    Nick Curleo
    [quote]To all the people hating on this kid's review? Here's a little word of wisdom It's not the price, make, brand or shape of the guitar that makes the player, It's how you play it. So take your 1,000 dollar gibson attitude and shove it up your ass people/quote] Couldn't agree more.
    jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: How surprising... Another review of a cheap Ibanez through a crappy practice amp getting ratings of 8 and 9. It screams of inexperience, and it's about time UG started to reject these awful reviews. Btw, the Fender Frontman 25R has 25 watts, not 75.
    You scream of inexperience because you comment on guitar reviews and say that they're bad, but you haven't made a review yourself. Why don't you go make one and lets see if you are as good as you think you are at making a good review.
    jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: What i mean is that the blatant inexperience and "spur of the moment" feeling completely destroys the credibility. So, i feel i can't rely on that information, neither for the good, nor for the bad. Bottomline is: yes, i rather have no information at all than worthless or bad information (which can be understood as "misinformation"). But this is clearly a matter of personal opinion, and how one attributes value to pieces of information. I'm not trying to say you're wrong at any level -- i'm just stating my own point of view.
    I think youve misunderstood the term misinformation. Misinformation is when the reviewer/authoritative figure will feed you deliberate false information to deceive and misguide your judgement. Ok I will accept your personal point of view on how you perceive information. This is mineconcerning guitars I will accept all information on a guitar review but I will remain skeptical on a few points The person reviewing the guitarwhich includes playing experience How they describe the pickups, neck profile and general feel of the neck and fingerboard Their own personal opinion and experiences of owning the guitar So when reading a review I will try and remove bias opinions on the guitar and take what usable information and facts I can from it and try to disregard any prejudice.
    MikeMenace
    Thought this was a review about a guitar, not an open mic session for slagging people off....save that for Facebook!!!
    kirtap69
    The RG450dx is a good mid range guitar - however, the stock pickups are definitely meant to be upgraded to vai's evolutions which puts the guitar in a class of its own.
    The^Unforgiven
    Linkerman wrote: Another review of a cheap Ibanez
    It's actually closer to the upper-mid end pricing originally. This one's from craigslist, as you can see.
    Iceman10129
    another quote I like is when someone says, I play all kinds of music...rock, thrash, alternative. Gets me laughing evertyime
    Linkerman
    jeffmetalhead wrote: Oh no i don't believe this review does this guitar justice and i never said it was a 'well-written review' as you state. I just don't like your view on rejecting reviews (even if they are well-written or otherwise) because all information...is information. Im sure you'll do a decent job reviewing one of your guitars because you have everything to gain AND everything to lose.
    So, a review should always be accepted, regardless of its quality, just because "all information is information"? I'm sorry, but i strongly disagree with that point of view. Even if we admit that a review can be subjective and maintain its quality (while, for me, a good review must always be objective; i can accept some subjective remarks, when referred to as such. I don't know your position about this particular point), there are certain things that must be viewed with objectivity when writing a review. I feel that this review does not meet my personal quality standards, but that's my personal opinion. Besides, as you said, "i don't believe this review does this guitar justice ", then what's the point of this review?
    Linkerman
    mykkey wrote: JEALOUS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. 100$ IS A GOOD PRICE FOR ANY GUITAR. BUT STILL YOU HAVE FOLKS THAT POST RUDE COMMENTS JUDGING SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING THEM. ITS ALWYAYS THE ONES WHO PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN TUNE THEIR GUITAR THAT THEIR MOMMY BOUGHT THEM CUZ THEIR SPOILED SELF WANTED TO BE A ROCK STAR AND NOW THEY HAVE A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT STILL WON'T GET THEM ANY ATTENTION FROM ANYONE!!! ASK ANY PROFESSIONAL PLAYER THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WOULD RATHER GIVE GOOD ADVICE AND TIPS RATHER THAN A PISSY COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS EXCITED. UG NEEDS TO START REJECTING SOME OF THE RUDE COMMENTS THAT A$$H0L3$ WRITE TO PEOPLE ON HERE!!! YES THIS MEANS YOU LINKERMAN
    You make me laugh. You criticize my attitude, yet you do the same thing: judging someone without knowing them. Damn hipocrite. If you stopped for a second to get off of your high horse and get your head off you a$$, maybe you would realize that reviews are intended to give someone an idea of what to look for or avoid. And bad, inexperienced, and "excitment-of-the-moment" reviews aren't helpful at all.
    jeffmetalhead wrote: You scream of inexperience because you comment on guitar reviews and say that they're bad, but you haven't made a review yourself. Why don't you go make one and lets see if you are as good as you think you are at making a good review.
    Just check my profile, i have a couple of reviews here in UG that are open to your judgement. Your criticism will be appreciated, i guarantee, as it will allow me to get better.
    lokimogun
    why don't all of you wanna-be musicians start playing your instrument instead of playing on the computer talking about instruments? .....
    doormandiaries
    I used this guitar for years...on tour and locally. I put Duncan Distortion pickups in it, and ran it through a MB Triple Rectifier. I loved it. I got it for $300 about ten years ago... It still sounds fantastic.
    Linkerman
    jakeh2233 wrote: Uhm. " linkerman" i have the 75w version of the amp. There a 25w, and a 75w amp. And wo what if my review is bad? Yeah, i'm not the best at reviewing, but i doubt you can do " sooo ****ing good" and, if you don't like my review ( an all the rest of you oter critics) then just leave it alone, instead of talking shit about me. Yes, i know I can't review for shit... I was just bored, and decided to do a review... Okay? And don't you ****ing dare comment on this again. No i can't do anything, but i'm just sick of a bunch of *****s talking shit about me... So, please... Thats enough. Thats ALL i ask. Thank you. -jake
    Ahahahahahah... Btw, you said, and i quote:
    It's hooked up to a Fender Frontman 25R 75watt amp.
    No matter what you say, the Fender Frontman 25R only exists as a 25 watt version. There simply isn't a 75 watt Fender Frontman. The closest is the Fender Frontman 65R, which has 65 watts. That alone proves that you don't even know your gear.
    jeffmetalhead wrote: How is it worthless? Are you saying that when he was describing the pickups you didn't think that the pickups might be of bad quality and it didn't affect your judgement of the guitar?...As an example. You've obviously taken time to read the review so what have you surmised about the Guitar and not the Review? Some of it might be 'worthless' information, but wouldn't you like to have 'worthless' information than No information?
    What i mean is that the blatant inexperience and "spur of the moment" feeling completely destroys the credibility. So, i feel i can't rely on that information, neither for the good, nor for the bad. Bottomline is: yes, i rather have no information at all than worthless or bad information (which can be understood as "misinformation"). But this is clearly a matter of personal opinion, and how one attributes value to pieces of information. I'm not trying to say you're wrong at any level -- i'm just stating my own point of view.
    Linkerman
    jeffmetalhead wrote: Yeah i agree about the pre-approval system raising the bar of review standards...but what can ya do? It's kinda like watching Guitar World Magazine reviews and how Paul never says anything bad about the guitar he's reviewing because of whatever reasons and he only gets to play the guitar for probaly about 5 hours if that.
    Exactly. Never saw that particular example, but that's precisely the same kind of feeling.
    jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: Yes, i understood what you meant. For you, any information is relevant, and after a careful analysis you select what is important to you, and what you can disregard. And there's where we differ, because i completely disregard any information that doesn't meet my quality standards as a whole (maybe when i feel that the source is unreliable...?). But i just think that since UG has a pre-approval system, it would be benefitial to everyone to raise the bar by which these reviews are accepted. A database full of good quality reviews, well-written, solid and credible, would be a major value for UG. And right now, there's too much of oh-hey-i-got-a-new-guitar-and-it's-awesome reviews.
    Yeah i agree about the pre-approval system raising the bar of review standards...but what can ya do? It's kinda like watching Guitar World Magazine reviews and how Paul never says anything bad about the guitar he's reviewing because of whatever reasons and he only gets to play the guitar for probaly about 5 hours if that.
    Linkerman
    jeffmetalhead wrote: I think youve misunderstood the term misinformation. Misinformation is when the reviewer/authoritative figure will feed you deliberate false information to deceive and misguide your judgement.
    That's exactly what i meant, but when i was writing i accidentaly "ate" the word "sometimes" between "which" and "can". "(which sometimes can be understood...)" What i meant by that is that i've seen reviews before (and not only here in UG) that seem to be designed exactly "to deceive and misguide your judgement", as you put it. Not the case of this particular one, but it's also a reality.
    jeffmetalhead wrote: Ok I will accept your personal point of view on how you perceive information. This is mineconcerning guitars I will accept all information on a guitar review but I will remain skeptical on a few points The person reviewing the guitarwhich includes playing experience How they describe the pickups, neck profile and general feel of the neck and fingerboard Their own personal opinion and experiences of owning the guitar So when reading a review I will try and remove bias opinions on the guitar and take what usable information and facts I can from it and try to disregard any prejudice.
    Yes, i understood what you meant. For you, any information is relevant, and after a careful analysis you select what is important to you, and what you can disregard. And there's where we differ, because i completely disregard any information that doesn't meet my quality standards as a whole (maybe when i feel that the source is unreliable...?). But i just think that since UG has a pre-approval system, it would be benefitial to everyone to raise the bar by which these reviews are accepted. A database full of good quality reviews, well-written, solid and credible, would be a major value for UG. And right now, there's too much of oh-hey-i-got-a-new-guitar-and-it's-awesome reviews.
    Linkerman
    jeffmetalhead wrote: So in my view and Im sure not just in the world of guitar reviewing that all information on both sides of the argument is welcomed so we can make an informed decision.
    Yes, when i see at least a certain level of experience and security on the person giving the information. Otherwise, that information is worthless to me.
    jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: jeffmetalhead wrote: So in my view and Im sure not just in the world of guitar reviewing that all information on both sides of the argument is welcomed so we can make an informed decision. Yes, when i see at least a certain level of experience and security on the person giving the information. Otherwise, that information is worthless to me.
    How is it worthless? Are you saying that when he was describing the pickups you didn't think that the pickups might be of bad quality and it didn't affect your judgement of the guitar?...As an example. You've obviously taken time to read the review so what have you surmised about the Guitar and not the Review? Some of it might be 'worthless' information, but wouldn't you like to have 'worthless' information than No information?
    jakeh2233
    Uhm. " linkerman" i have the 75w version of the amp. There a 25w, and a 75w amp. And wo what if my review is bad? Yeah, i'm not the best at reviewing, but i doubt you can do " sooo ****ing good" and, if you don't like my review ( an all the rest of you oter critics) then just leave it alone, instead of talking shit about me. Yes, i know I can't review for shit... I was just bored, and decided to do a review... Okay? And don't you ****ing dare comment on this again. No i can't do anything, but i'm just sick of a bunch of *****s talking shit about me... So, please... Thats enough. Thats ALL i ask. Thank you. -jake
    Pressthea
    NickGiovanni wrote: To all the people hating on this kid's review? Here's a little word of wisdom It's not the price, make, brand or shape of the guitar that makes the player, It's how you play it. So take your 1,000 dollar gibson attitude and shove it up your ass people
    nice I think you stopped all the bad negative comments
    jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: jeffmetalhead wrote: Oh no i don't believe this review does this guitar justice and i never said it was a 'well-written review' as you state. I just don't like your view on rejecting reviews (even if they are well-written or otherwise) because all information...is information. Im sure you'll do a decent job reviewing one of your guitars because you have everything to gain AND everything to lose. So, a review should always be accepted, regardless of its quality, just because "all information is information"? I'm sorry, but i strongly disagree with that point of view. Even if we admit that a review can be subjective and maintain its quality (while, for me, a good review must always be objective; i can accept some subjective remarks, when referred to as such. I don't know your position about this particular point), there are certain things that must be viewed with objectivity when writing a review. I feel that this review does not meet my personal quality standards, but that's my personal opinion. Besides, as you said, "i don't believe this review does this guitar justice", then what's the point of this review?
    Well the objective was to review the guitar obviously. The point of a guitar review was to give accurate information, and personal experience concerning this guitar. Personal experience with a guitar is subjective to the player and everyone is different. Yes this isn't the best review Ive read, but if I was inclined to buy this guitar I would want as much information on it as possible. But would you judge this guitar by one review? No, you would go and find another and take more information from there. Maybe there should be a stricter guideline to review a guitar and releasing the review...perhaps email an UG authority? So in my view and Im sure not just in the world of guitar reviewing that all information on both sides of the argument is welcomed so we can make an informed decision.
    jeffmetalhead
    Oh no i don't believe this review does this guitar justice and i never said it was a 'well-written review' as you state. I just don't like your view on rejecting reviews (even if they are well-written or otherwise) because all information...is information. Im sure you'll do a decent job reviewing one of your guitars because you have everything to gain AND everything to lose.
    Linkerman
    jeffmetalhead wrote: I should of clarified. GUITAR REVIEW I did check your profile for reviews before commenting and found NO guitar reviews...that was my point and i am judgeing you on that. Your ability to review a AMP or Music CD (which you have done)was not in question. Check my profile and read my reviews of Guitars and i also will appreciate Constructive Criticism on the matter at hand i.e the guitar also i commented about you here http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/e... s/sky_enterprise_usa/flying_v/index.html?1910031949#comments where you comment "And for someone who has been playing guitar for the past 6 years, this review screams of inexperience. It looks like it was written by a begginer, who doesn't know how to properly review a guitar". Ok Linkerman Here is your task. Make a guitar review and then we can see if you are as good as you think you are. And in turn you can judge me on my guitar reviewing skills.
    No problemo. True, i haven't written a guitar review yet, but there's no special reason for it... I just never bothered to do one. But since you are so looking forward to reading a guitar review made by me, i'll indulge you. I'll PM you the link as soon as i write it and upload it. On a side note, i cannot believe you truly think this is a well-written review.
    jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: mykkey wrote: JEALOUS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. 100$ IS A GOOD PRICE FOR ANY GUITAR. BUT STILL YOU HAVE FOLKS THAT POST RUDE COMMENTS JUDGING SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING THEM. ITS ALWYAYS THE ONES WHO PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN TUNE THEIR GUITAR THAT THEIR MOMMY BOUGHT THEM CUZ THEIR SPOILED SELF WANTED TO BE A ROCK STAR AND NOW THEY HAVE A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT STILL WON'T GET THEM ANY ATTENTION FROM ANYONE!!! ASK ANY PROFESSIONAL PLAYER THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WOULD RATHER GIVE GOOD ADVICE AND TIPS RATHER THAN A PISSY COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS EXCITED. UG NEEDS TO START REJECTING SOME OF THE RUDE COMMENTS THAT A$$H0L3$ WRITE TO PEOPLE ON HERE!!! YES THIS MEANS YOU LINKERMAN You make me laugh. You criticize my attitude, yet you do the same thing: judging someone without knowing them. Damn hipocrite. If you stopped for a second to get off of your high horse and get your head off you a$$, maybe you would realize that reviews are intended to give someone an idea of what to look for or avoid. And bad, inexperienced, and "excitment-of-the-moment" reviews aren't helpful at all. jeffmetalhead wrote: You scream of inexperience because you comment on guitar reviews and say that they're bad, but you haven't made a review yourself. Why don't you go make one and lets see if you are as good as you think you are at making a good review. Just check my profile, i have a couple of reviews here in UG that are open to your judgement. Your criticism will be appreciated, i guarantee, as it will allow me to get better.
    I should of clarified. GUITAR REVIEW I did check your profile for reviews before commenting and found NO guitar reviews...that was my point and i am judgeing you on that. Your ability to review a AMP or Music CD (which you have done)was not in question. Check my profile and read my reviews of Guitars and i also will appreciate Constructive Criticism on the matter at hand i.e the guitar also i commented about you here http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/e... s/sky_enterprise_usa/flying_v/index.html?1910031949#comments where you comment "And for someone who has been playing guitar for the past 6 years, this review screams of inexperience. It looks like it was written by a begginer, who doesn't know how to properly review a guitar". Ok Linkerman Here is your task. Make a guitar review and then we can see if you are as good as you think you are. And in turn you can judge me on my guitar reviewing skills.
    Guitar Sushi
    Nick Curleo wrote: [quote]To all the people hating on this kid's review? Here's a little word of wisdom It's not the price, make, brand or shape of the guitar that makes the player, It's how you play it. So take your 4,000 dollar gibson attitude and shove it up your ass people/quote] Couldn't agree more.
    Fixed.
    espplayer400
    NickGiovanni wrote: To all the people hating on this kid's review? Here's a little word of wisdom It's not the price, make, brand or shape of the guitar that makes the player, It's how you play it. So take your 1,000 dollar gibson attitude and shove it up your ass people
    haha, 1. you cant find a good gibson (new) for $1,000 2. $1,000 isnt that much compared to the $3,000, $4,000, and even $5,000 PRS's, Gibsons, and other high end models. Anyway I think ibanez's mid ranged RG's just arent good for the money, great feel and usually good build quality, but the ones ive played feel lacking in the tone department. For around 700 dollars, there are better choices.
    DaNn0333
    mykkey wrote: JEALOUS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. 100$ IS A GOOD PRICE FOR ANY GUITAR. BUT STILL YOU HAVE FOLKS THAT POST RUDE COMMENTS JUDGING SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING THEM. ITS ALWYAYS THE ONES WHO PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN TUNE THEIR GUITAR THAT THEIR MOMMY BOUGHT THEM CUZ THEIR SPOILED SELF WANTED TO BE A ROCK STAR AND NOW THEY HAVE A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT STILL WON'T GET THEM ANY ATTENTION FROM ANYONE!!! ASK ANY PROFESSIONAL PLAYER THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WOULD RATHER GIVE GOOD ADVICE AND TIPS RATHER THAN A PISSY COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS EXCITED. UG NEEDS TO START REJECTING SOME OF THE RUDE COMMENTS THAT A$$H0L3$ WRITE TO PEOPLE ON HERE!!! YES THIS MEANS YOU LINKERMAN
    LLLLOOOOUUUDDDDD NNNOOOOOIIIIISSSSSEEEEESSSSS!!!!!
    derpdragon
    I've actually gotten to play one of these. I'd agree with most everything mentioned in this review.
    abbydaddy03
    Well I hope you enjoy your guitar. I happen to like the look and colors of this piece. Haven't played one though....yet.
    mykkey
    JEALOUS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. 100$ IS A GOOD PRICE FOR ANY GUITAR. BUT STILL YOU HAVE FOLKS THAT POST RUDE COMMENTS JUDGING SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING THEM. ITS ALWYAYS THE ONES WHO PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN TUNE THEIR GUITAR THAT THEIR MOMMY BOUGHT THEM CUZ THEIR SPOILED SELF WANTED TO BE A ROCK STAR AND NOW THEY HAVE A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT STILL WON'T GET THEM ANY ATTENTION FROM ANYONE!!! ASK ANY PROFESSIONAL PLAYER THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WOULD RATHER GIVE GOOD ADVICE AND TIPS RATHER THAN A PISSY COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS EXCITED. UG NEEDS TO START REJECTING SOME OF THE RUDE COMMENTS THAT A$$H0L3$ WRITE TO PEOPLE ON HERE!!! YES THIS MEANS YOU LINKERMAN
    TheDissident
    w77yyz wrote: $100 for that rig is pretty good deal (aside from the needed fix up). Not sure why some of get so worked up about these reviews. It's one users experience and not some industry insiders in depth comparison to all the best guitars out there. It's not like you're actually going to base your buying decision on these things are you?? The only thing missing is the ..."if it were stolen..."...that appears in 90% of the reviews. WTF is that about?
    It's one of the "suggested topics" to discuss about the guitar/CD when reviewing, at least UG suggests adding something about it
    Sakke
    MT in Austin wrote: Link, He bought it secondhand. The RG450DX was a middle priced gem (about $700 US)when they first came out in the 90s. I remember, at the time, people were impressed by the playability, neck profile and stability. The pickups always get a knock because people call them weak or thin. If you don't like reviews from "inexperienced" users, don't read them. Thanks for the review Jakeh.
    Aye.
    Disturbdkornkid
    I bought the RG350EX from my friend recently and its a great guitar, even if it isn't a high end model or anything. People need to remember that a review is also largely based on the price of the guitar, I got my RG for $260 C from my friend and it was a steal. But if I paid like $2000 for it then that wouldn't be worth it at all. Plus, at least he didn't give it all 10's so quit your bitching.
    w77yyz
    $100 for that rig is pretty good deal (aside from the needed fix up). Not sure why some of get so worked up about these reviews. It's one users experience and not some industry insiders in depth comparison to all the best guitars out there. It's not like you're actually going to base your buying decision on these things are you?? The only thing missing is the ..."if it were stolen..."...that appears in 90% of the reviews. WTF is that about?