RG4EXFM1 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG4EXFM1

Classic rock and any other type of rock/metal and it sounds great. I use it through a Raven RG60 and a Dunlop crybaby and on occasion a Boss MT-2 for more sustain. It sounds great. My bridge p-up is great and the clean almost sounds like an Acoustic when on the neck or middle p-up and adjust the tone knob. it has a 5-way selector so I can get a country twang on clean and a Rockin lead.

My overall impression. This guitar suits my style pretty well. This guitar is great though I will Switch out the p-ups for Seymour Duncans though. If it were stolen I would buy it again. Great guitar wish the stock p-ups were better but oh well.Overall Impression.

This guitar will withstand Live play definitely. The hardware will last and the strap buttons are great as well. It's dependable but I like having an second guitar just for safe purpose, but if I wasn't so cautious I would use it with out a back up. It's reliable and durable.

I bought mine off the display and it was still amazing. The action is low because of the Floyd Rose remake but no comlaints there. The finsh was what caught my eye in the first place it's a transparent grey and it's beautiful. Even though the guitar was on display I didn't find any flaws with it.

Body Type: Solid Body Wood: Basswood Top Wood: Flamed Maple Neck Joint: Bolt On Neck Wood: Maple 3pc Fretboard: Bound Rosewood Neck Shape: U Frets: 24 Inlay: Sharktooth Nut Width: 43mm Fretboard Radius: 400mmr Bridge: Edge III Pickup Bridge: Ibz Inf4 Pickup Middle: Ibz Infs3 Pickup Neck: Ibz Inf3Tuners: Die-Cast Finish: Transparent Gloss

GuitarShredder+
    The_String_Man wrote: phatsack wrote: [quote=unregistered]The neck is really thin, perfect for playing lol
    maybe he means perfect for playing fast/shredding[/quote] i'm pretty sure he was being immature and perverted. i mean look at his name. phatsack? hahaha