RG570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG570

Purchased from: Ardemadrid, Ardemans 7

I like punk, rock, heavy... a lot of styles, and this guitar satisfies me in all of them, maybe 'cause I hear it trough a Marshall... doesn't mind, it's a great guitar. The pickups are simply perfect, humbuckers are solid sounded and single coil is very bright. Well, I think I'll put a selector to have a single coil in the neck, but anyway, it's not a big problem.

It's my 3rd guitar and I have it since a year ago, it works perfectly and it's what I was looking for, I thik that I will keep this guitar with me to the end of days, I'll buy other guitars but I'll still keep that Ibanez. If It was stolen I'd buy a new one, the neck is simply marvelous, and the fretboard is easy to use fast. I've been playing for 6 years and my experience and my fingers support this review, It's one of the best guitars in the world...and not as expensive as other guitars with poor quality.

This model is very equilibrated when standing but a little heavy, anyway it's very comfortable to play with it, any pieces were loose or stuff like that. Two months ago it felt when jumping 'cause my strap was very old and has no marks or scretches, the paint is very solid, it hasn't any pick sctratch.

I have not touched the guitar 'cause it had been in the shop 2 months before I bought it, so it was pretty adjusted. I have no complainings about this Ibanez, you can change the pickup without any noyse or things like that. It was very strong made...

Made in Japan, It has 24 frets and solid top. Volume and tone control, 5 way pickup selector, H-V7/S-1/H-V8 all from Ibanez, passive electronics. Neck wood is maple and the fretboard us made in rosewood. Black satin, Strat body and an Ibanez Pro Edge Floyd Rose type bridge. The tuners are Gotoh with locking and jumbo frets.