RG570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG570

This guitar suits my music style great, I play anything from soft punk to hardcore punk and from classic stuff to metal. I run this guitar through a DOD Death Metal pedal and a Kustom Quad 100 DFX, it sounds great. Rich sound on the humbuckers and bright sound with the single coil pickup. This guitar has a variety of sounds it can do blues and metal. I really like this guitar its great. I have no dislikes about this guitar I think its perfect. But the pickups could be better, the humbuckers I mean.

I play in a band and we play punk music. This is a great match. I've been playing for 1 year almost 2 years. I own a Squier Mini Strat and a Stratocaster copy, Kustom Quad 100DFX, DOD Death Metal, Yamaha GA-10. If my guitar was stolen or lost I would definiately buy it again, but I'd track down who stole and use the guitar to beat their brains out! I love this guitar so much. I love the floyd style bridge it can do so many things. I compared this guitar to the lower models and they just didn't cut it, the other guitar's bridge wasnt so good neither were the pickups. I just wish this guitar had sharktooth inlays! Wow would that look awsome or what.

This guitar was great when I got it. Nothing wrong with it. Pickups were raised fine but I just lower them a bit to suit me I don't know, its my personal preference I guess. It came in great condition.