RG570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG570

Purchased from: Ebay

This fits my music style perfectly. I play metal. It stands up to the technical applications of death metal, while shining through the blazing riffs and solos of Slayer, Megadeth, and Metallica. I'm running it though a DigiTech RP200 into a Peavey 2X12 Stereo Chorus SS amp. It has a very crisp rich sound to me in comparison to my Ibanez RG270DX, my Hamer Slammer CT, and my Fender Strat. This guitar pulls off pinch harmonics with ease, dive bombs with very stable Edge trem and any other trick of the trade.

Ibanez RG's are built for hard rock and metal. It's a perfect match if your into that style of stuff. Thin ass wizard neck and jumbo frets will allow you to shread like hell. I've been playing for 8 years solid. I own a Ibanez RG270DX, Hamer Slammer CT40, Fender Stratocaster, and a Takaminie acoustic. I would definitely buy this guitar if it was stolen or lost. I wish it had neck-thru construction and a mahogany body, but I'm sure it would cost alot more too.

This guitar can take and beating and keep on ticking. Hardware is built to last. Strap buttons solid as a rock. I can totally depend on this guitar anytime I wanna come out balls to the walls. It's definitely my main rig.

Didn't buy it brand new, bought it new. Action was fine. Pickups were decent height. Everything was snug and fit.