RG7321 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG7321

Purchased from: www.guitarstrings.co.uk

Brilliant! The sound is great for people looking for a heavy/distorted sound but can also play those amazing solos. If you are into rock/ Heavy metal this is a guitar you need to consider. With my amp. Heaven on earth!

Brilliant! Definatly worth buying. The guitar I would buy if this got nicked is either another one or the Ibanez K-7 7string. Both worth every penny. (K-7 costs a hell of a lot more so pick this one to start with like me).

It is definatly a gig guitar, withstanding all so far it is built to last, the strap is very secure, it is very dependable and the finish lasts!

The finish was perfect, it was set up complete with no flaws in the factory, all pre-checked. Tuned to normal BEADGBe.

My first Ibanez. Brilliant black finish. 24 jumbo frets, 5pc maple/walnut Wizard II neck, basswood body, volume and tone controls but no tremelo. Brought it with Marshall MG50dx amp, carry case, strap, lead, 3 pics, Korg tuner with next day delivery in the UK costing 6. Grand total of 509. not bad if I say so myself.

KoRn1
    I'm plannin' 2 buy 1 in about a week, because I'm a BIG fan of KoRn, and I want a change from my 6-string Yamaha lol
    maszi
    Man...i think I`m gonna` buy one of those...Even if I didn`t play one,I`m in love with that guitar (10)
    newman13
    I'm planning on buying one tomorrow as the band I am joining plays 7-strings a whole step down. I tried tuning my 6 string down with heavier strings, and then found out a couple songs use the high e which I no longer have.
    iammetal
    thats stupid i wrote a review for mine and they denyed it, even though it was probly the best one....