RG7321 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG7321

Purchased from: Guitar Outlet on Erie Blvd. Syracuse, NY

It fits all my styles. Anything from rock (Guns N' Roses) to heavy metal (Metallica, Korn) to death metal (Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth) to industrial (Nine Inch Nails). For me, it fullfills everything I need. For right now I'm using my Ibanez bass amp and a Behringer Ultra Metal pedal for distortion. This combanation fits for a nice sound. The sound is very Clean and crisp, but it's still got the Umph the Ibanez brings to the table. With a better amp and a new distortion pedal, and this guitar will win my heart.

Overall I have to say this is one of the best guitars I've owned/played/wanted. It's a 7 string which are hard to come by. So for any Korn, Mushroomhead or Stormlord fans. This is the guitar you want to play their songs on. As for any other guitarists, it is a little bit harder to play and it does take a while to get used to but it is defenatly a punch for your buck. There are some other guitars that I liked as well as this one but something about it caught my eye, but that's just me. I did buy this at a local guitar shop but with a set of new strings and a little polish from the finger prints and it was beautiful!

This guitar feels and looks like it would hold up to the test. I would use another guitar as backup, but another one of these with a different tuning. Compared to some of my other guitars, the strap doesn't fall off as much. I mean there is no 100% way to guarentee the strap to stay on (if there is, then tell me). We are talking about an Ibanez so you know that the finish is great and will withstand everything you can throw at it. In the time I've had it, it's dropped many times because of old stands breaking, tripping over chords or w/e and there is not one scratch on it.

Still to this day it looks just as perfect as it did when I got it from the store. The pick ups are amazing. It has one of the most cleanest, crisp tones I have heard on any guitar, don't get me wrong there are plenty of other amazing guitars as well. I've always trusted Ibanez and they sure prove it with my RG7321.

I got the guitar, a hardshell case and a pack of strings for about $470 after $50 dollars off. This was an outstanding deal for such an amazing guitar. Not too sure what year it was made in but itwas made in Indonesia. The one feature I didn't like about this guitar was the through body strings, but I'm getting used to it. There are 24 frets (as one of my idols Kirk Hammett uses). I got my Ibanez in black because I think the style of the guitar looks best in black, it comes with a volume and tone knob and a 5-way selector.

KoRnOnA6String
    Rapid_Fire wrote: Pretty sure Im going to buy one. Sounds fukin awesome.
    It's IS fukin awesome;
    It's MORE than $400 dude...
    darkfire_storm
    i just ordered one of these on ebay with a case for $240. i can't friggin' wait for it to show up, i've played them at Guitar Center, and being that i only have played 6's until then, i was surprised how easy the adjustment is... it truly is brilliant. i wish it was here now... lol.
    darkfire_storm
    i agree, it is ****in awesome, but it isnt more than $400... they sell on musiciansfriend, and anywhere else for that matter, for only $379.
    the.spine.surfs
    I wrote that review; I do know what I paid for my guitar, heh.
    KoRnOnA6String
    the.spine.surfs wrote: KoRnOnA6String wrote: Rapid_Fire wrote: Pretty sure Im going to buy one. Sounds fukin awesome. It's IS fukin awesome; the.spine.surfs wrote: You get what you pay for; whis was the best 7 string for the < $400 price. It's MORE than $400 dude... I wrote that review; I do know what I paid for my guitar, heh.
    I know what I paid and I payed fecking 430... Oh well, 'twas worth it! Btw, anybody know the stringgauge KoRn use?
    SSDDPunkRocker
    Btw, anybody know the stringgauge KoRn use? just search for a korn tab and itll tell you the tuning. oh im gettin this too. YEAHHH. itll be interesting considering im in a punk band too...
    Stairmaster54
    i got one of these a few weeks. and wow such an amazing choice. i went and played some of the other 7strings out there. and wow. this is definantly the best one ive played yet. definantly getting what you paid for and then some
    blakiss
    Im getting this one next month i cant wait, ive played it at a local music store thats not very big, theres about 4 seven strings total (This One, Another Ibanez, A BC Rich Warlock and some sort of a Watson) and well, this one was the best,
    Rock*Star
    Actually, on guitarcenter.com it's only $380!!! that's where i'm gettin mine. ****. i mean, it's actually in my parents price range, munky has one. how could i not???
    Bygde
    Tested one of these at a music store, and I was blown away! Awesome guitar, even if you're not looking at the pricetag! It has the best neck there is (Ibanez "trademark" ), and a heavy distorted sound makes this an awesome guitar for metal. Played it through a Vox amp, and tried some Fear Factory. I'm telling you, if I weren't planning to build a 7-string, I would have walked out with that guitar! Two more words: BUY IT!!
    ryanph2421
    i own it and ive played the **** out of it.put some better pickups in it and it really is the shit.