RG870Z review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG870Z

Purchased from: Nada Music Store Bandung, Indonesia

I play a lots of type of music,, but mostly I play rock and jazz.. And this Ibanez answered all of my demand from a guitar. Well,, because I'm a "quite poor" musician, I only got a Cort MX 30R with it's distortion on it. But I enjoy it. The sound of all pickups are amazing. The middle pickup which I always use, is stunning, it's very clean. The bridge pickup which mostly used, if my mad mode activated, is fantastic! If I put this guitar on the distortion mode or heavy metal mode, it's cool! You just didn't want to stop play with this guitar. As for the neck pickup, it's also good. I always listened to some of George Benson's song and other jazz song, and I follow the way they played, and I found that this guitar isn't only good at rock mode, but also at the jazz mode. That's why I love this guitar.

This guitar is fascinated me. When the first time I want to change my guitar, my first target, is the Ibanez RG470. And when I saw it, I thinked, myeh it's not very cool. And I saw this Ibanez RG870Z. I run it down, and I was surprised by the performance of this guitar. This is it! I got it! And I didn't want to lose it. If this guitar is lost, I will go for this one again. I will recommend this guitar to all of my friends. It's built for speed and supreme comfort play! There is nothing to hate from this guitar. It's like a cherry in a top of a cake! Video from YouTube:

YouTube preview picture

This guitar is just made to satisfy the player.. This guitar is very long last. Well, apart from my strings that always broke up if my mad mode is too much. I always pull up the tremolo to the max and it's fascinated me. Overall, you don't have to worry about this guitar. I always bring this guitar where ever I go, because no better guitar to gigged out than this Ibanez. And this guitar doesn't seems want to give up at any time. So, my conclusion? 10 for it's reliability and 9, 8 for it's durability. It's completely dependable.

Well, when the first time I saw this Ibanez, it was good. No more things to adjust. You just have to plug it to your amps, play you favorite song, and you can go. Well if you think there is one or two problems with your guitar, you just take the Premium tool from the soft case and you can tune it up (for your most comfort style). If you are a first time to use a guitar with a tremolo, you have to learn how it's work, because it's quite confusing. The Premium tool is set up to modify the guitar to your most comfortable play style. But if you already mastered it out, you just need to gig it out!

The Ibanez RG870Z is a brand new Ibanez line for 2011. All Premium guitars is crafted in the premium facility in Indonesia (precisely, In East Java). It has a 24 jumbo scale fret. The body is made up from an American Basswood body and the neck is 5 piece Wizard Maple/Walnut with KTS TITANIUM reinforcement. It has a specially design high output CAP-VM pickups, and a newly design EDGE ZERO 2 Tremolo System with ZPS (Zero Point System). This RG870Z is also comes with a softcase, strap, L-key, and a manual handbook.

thes50
    "This guitar is very long last. Well, apart from my strings that always broke up if my mad mode is too much." What?
    DeanThaBean
    9.9 ladies and gentleman, i believe we have found the "perfect" guitar. Thank you
    DreamGate
    'But if you alread mastered it out, you just need to gig it out!' That made my day.