RGA32 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RGA32

Price paid: C$ 300

Purchased from: Selinger's Music

I think it definitely fits my style, which is mostly rock, and is great to jam around with and practice with. The current effects board I'm using it with makes it sound even better, and it even sounds good without effects, which is one thing I love about the guitar. It has a nice, rich sound to it.

I usually play hard rock/metal songs, and this guitar suits me just fine. It may not be the best guitar for my style, but with the price I got it at, you can't go wrong. The one thing I like about it is the flat neck, it is very comfortable to rest on while playing, and is smooth as heck. That is one my of favorite parts of the guitar.

I think that this guitar will withstand gigging, and would probably sound great if someone used it for gigging. The strap buttons are solid and secure. I think that I can depend on it, and would probably use it in a gig without a backup guitar.

The action is great, and was definitely well made. The default pickup adjustment is ok, although the bottom string does tend to rattle (not sure if it's vibrating on the pickup or not though).

This 24 fret beast, made in Indonesia, is great for any type of rock, be it metal, soft rock, or just plain rock, it's fun to play and very comfortable. The 2010 model (RGA32-TYF) features a silver finish, and is shaped like a superstrat. It rarely goes out of tune, although the bottom string does tend to rattle sometimes. It has one volume control and one tone control. It does not come with any accessories

lifetaker1000
    !-twisty-! wrote: Stuntaxe wrote: It looks like a boring guitar and with no Floyd Rose its useless. My 2 cetns. the natural version is beautiful and i dont see how not having a floyd makes a guitar useless.
    because every guitar without a tremolo is useless right? it could be the most expensive guitar in the world but oh wait, no tremolo. lets just dump it in the garbage cause now its shit....really? ಠ_ಠ
    BearCaveEcho
    FUCK THIS "NO TREM UR BAD" SHIT!!!! I play with ONLY a hardtail/ bridge-saddle/ Bigsby. Why on EARTH would I want to be one of those guitarists limited by their tuning capabilities?!?!?! "Herpa-Derpa can't change to drop D or C or D standard or D minor open or Double-drop D! Looks like I'll just havetah stick with my Standard" If I wanted a guitar in standard all the time, I would be crazy.