RGR08LTD review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RGR08LTD

Purchased from: akesson musik

It suits my music style very good, I play metal and metal only. I play in a band soo this guitar is for that and I only use the bridge pickup up soo it's just nice to have just one. I am using a Line 6 6w practice amp at the moment, my Randall head hasn't arrived yet but I think it sounds pretty sweet just from the little Line 6. Bright and full sound, sounds good for solo but it's good for rythm too! It don't has soo much variety but I don't need variety soo, it's all good.

Soo I play metal in a metal band, sounds and feels very nice for that. I've been playing for almost 7 years now and I will soon have a Randall Head with a Marshall cab. To bad I didn't make this review when that arrived but I can asure you this is a great guitar! And the price is shocking! If it was stolen I would probably stop playing guitar, it fits me perfectly and it's not to many made of these so would maybe not have the chance to get one of these again. I love that it has a fixed bridge and a blackout! I hate that it's hard to keep the finish clean but that's not a big problem. I compared it to a Dean Razorback, it owns all Deans and ESP's! It has all that I wish soo I think wish anything more for this guitar

It will withstand live playing, the hardware, strap buttons are all good and this is my main guitar soo I will and can depend on it. The finish will last forever and yes I would and will use it without a back up for now. But in the future I will gig a lot with it with my Randall amp and I am sure it will pass the test. This is a great guitar and if you have the chance to buy it, buy it! It's great for its price, I am in a schock it's so cheap!

The factory set up was near perfect, it stays in tune and all that. Tho I will change strings and all that becuse I need another gauge on my strings. Not any flaws on it, very nice condition. And it stays in tune very well and the finish is just killer! It owns all the looks of guitars out there! It's clean and simpel and I like that.

It's made in indonesia 2008 and has a 24 fret neck. The body is basswood and I think with a nice black finish and the bridge is fixed wich I like becuse I don't think the cheaper Ibanez has nice floyds. Active pickups, the most impressive feature on this guitar; Seymour Duncan blackouts! And the guitar was suprisingly cheap as well. It has one volume knob and killswitch wich kind of suprised me too. Very nice and suprising features on such a cheap guitar. Could easily have been a prestige, just need some better wood for the neck.

terrorbite
    Bolt on, but it's all very nicely done. Bolts are sunk in, and everything is rounded off and smooth.