RGT32FMSP review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RGT32FMSP

Purchased from: Merrylands Music

I mostly play metal/rock/heavy rock, this guitar suits it perfectly. I play it through a Mesa Duel Rectifier and the sound it great. The pickups have no feedback and it has a nice crunchy sound with distortion and very mellow sound on clean. It is a very versatile guitar. You could play most styles of music maybe even jazz.

This is a perfect match for me. I have been playing 6 years and bought this last year, I also own a PRS Custom 24, Maton MS2000-DLXSD, Fender Tele, Epiphone The Dot and a Mesa Duel, as soon as I saw it I loved the look so I tried it out and it sounded awesome as well so I bought it straight away. I love this guitar and it is perfect for me.

I have played three shows at school and one at a shopping centre with it and it played perfectly. The hardware will defiantely last I've added strap buttons just incase. I could depend on this hting no matter it is a top notch guitar.

The guitar was set perfectly for my standard the action was great. The pickups were in a perfect position. The were no flaws on it when I got it except for a few minor scratches which are hardly visable.

Not sure what year it was made, but I'm pretty sure it was made in Japan. It has 24 Frets with awsome cross inlays. Neck-thru construction which is great for easier upper fret access and a better sustain. It has a Falmed maple top with a see-thru-black finish. Lo-TRS II Bridge. The pickups are V7 and V8 humbuckers which give the classic Ibanez tone. Basswood body, Wizard II neck and black hardware. It also has a white binding. Has a 5 way selector, 1 volume and 1 tone knob.