RGT42DXFMTLF review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RGT42DXFMTLF

I play difent kind of music, like rock, punck and metal, it suits for all, very sweet and distorded sound, ad also a powerful clean/acustic sound. I use a Marshall MG15CDR and a Boss GT-8 and it is never noisy even I play with a lot of ditortion. I get I rich sound with the bright pickup and a acustic sound with the neck pickup, I can play bands like Nirvana, Metallica, Sum 41, Slipknot and hatebreed and this guitar can produce the exact sound for each song and band I wan to play.

I hace been playing for a year and I have played alot guitars and this one is one of the bets of all, I love the confort when I played and de sustain is very good, if I lose this guitar I would die, this a very good guitar, it was made for metal, specialy for death metal and heavy metal.

I usualy play with my little amp but whan I used it in live, it is perfectily, it is no noisy, no feedback and it has a preaty finish and it is easy to wear.

This pickups are made specialy por this guitars for Ibanez, and the are no noisy, no feedbak and they can give a very good distorcion and a preaty electric or acustic clean sound, the selector give me 5 ways to chage, it is a good guitar.

It was made in 2005, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5" scale rosewood, 1 tone and volume, with 5-way seletor, IBZ INF1 neck pickup and IBZ INF2 bright pickup, 5 pc. Wizard II neck- thru, mohogany body/flamed maple top.

Constantine
    Damn... Thats one nice looking guitar... And those sharktooth inlays make it soooo much better.
    ohmerrymayhem
    Nice guitar, crappy bridge. I hate Ibanez's stock trems; they have a bad habit of being ridiculously fragile. The guitar is great, though. Throw a floyd in there and you're good to go... Plays like most Ibanez RGs... Fast and low. I favor a bit higher action though, myself. Also, the neck being as thin as it is (as all Wizard II necks are) it has a tendency to bend or throw pitch easily if you move around or have a heavy neck hand. And yes, I'm experienced in playing guitar... Years and years.. Adios
    Ibzman
    It doesnt deserve his 10, 'cause of those %@$%&@$& Edge Pro that doesnt stay in tune
    Justin Parker
    I like the good old Gibson but to DAMN expensive, so i might get one of these or a nice Jackson, and i thinking strongly of the Jackson.
    Robnfguitarplay
    It kind of reminds me of a jackson. A nice looking guitar. Ibanez has a thing for long model numbers, it is basically a RG series. I'm sure he is happy with the guitar but needs a little bigger amp for a better tone. It is easy for a owner to over rate there guitar especially after they just get it.
    stoohort
    This guy can't spell. I'm not sure who UG is getting to write reviews or why they wouldn't edit them before putting them on the front page. Either way, I love the way that guitar looks. I've played a different color of that model and it's beautiful. Especially for 750!
    595Metallica595
    hmm the only thing that worries me is that some people give their guitars 10/10 because they just like their guitar, ill wait untill more reviews befor i try and buy
    jrthegreat91
    no way whoever thinks every guitar should be good for blues country rock and jazz is dumb. what if someone doesnt play those styles?? then they should get the guitar that suits there needs
    Justin Credible
    Notic teh amp hes playing through. ANd he says hes able to copy and tone with that amp? I don't think so.
    DaBlackE
    I never knew Ibanez made neck-thru guitars. Those Edge Pro II bridges are pretty cool.
    chris11989
    i own one of these beauties and it really is an excellent guitar.....got a brilliant parallel pickup setting for a piezo/acoustic clean sound, and when distorted can range from a creamy tone to pure metal just by selecting different pickups.....thumbs up
    panterafan32
    i agree with you fecker, a guitar can't be good at just one style of music. it should play and sound good for blues, country, rock, jazz, etc.
    killthelights17
    I am a huge Ibanez fan...so naturally this caught my attention...but I'm not so sure about an all 10 rating. This kid doesn't seem to know a lot about what he's doing...I'd rather hear about this guitar from a more experienced player.
    wallyyfm
    they screwed up a bunch of them, they're mostly 2nds on ebay for 400 something, nice guitar but alot are flawed, i dont think they're being produced anymore
    Fecker
    Or by someone who is 13 and likes nu-metal way too much, thinking it is the only style out there I. presonally, wouldn't give a guitar 10/10 for it sounding nice for rock, punk and metal. What about cleaner type of stuff that need a warm tone, kinda like RHCP? Fifths aren't the only intervals out there heh...
    A7X_hyperfan
    Does anyoneelse notice that this review reads like it was written by someone who is just learning english?
    Jonte_T
    These guitar-reviews aren't very helpful as everone is in love with their guitar in the beginning. 10 for everythin, you gotta be kiddin' me!