RX20 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RX20

Very good for metal and rock, very versatile guitar. Pickups could be swapped for better sound but it's not needed. Using a First Act M2A110 10 Watt Guitar Amp. Its got a pretty full sound, nothin too amazing. This guitar(along with a decent amp and guitarist) could sound amazing. It definately has potential.

Like I said, good for metal, yet very versatile. The neck pickup is nice and smooth and it truly is worth the money. I've been playing a year this August 2009. I own a crap First Act amp, a Fender Squier, a Washburn DimeV, and (used to own)a Boss foot pedal. I love the guitar through and through, if I lost it I would'nt get it again just because I'd find something else to love. BUT! I would miss it for sure. I would only change one thing and thats that I would want better pickups.

This guitar so far has withstood so much. I've dropped it and banged it a few times. It's a tank. Very dependable. I have done no gigs but I can asure you it would perform great. Very reliable, very durable. I have had this Ibanez for not too long and I'll tell you that it can withstand even the most painful of situations.

Can't answer new condition, got it used. Although action does need lowered just slightly. Pickup position flawless. Besides the action, this guitar has held up great and still has no flaws. Only recently have I ben messing with the pickups, causing them too loosen.

Made in 1996 this 22 fret beast is roarin. It has a solid-top body possibly made of mohogany. Solid Black finish, superstrat body, basic trem system with generic passive pickups. It's got 1 tone knob, 1 volume knob, and a tree way selector Switch. Pickup make-H-H. Old Ibanez tuners. There is a picture on my profile-Ibanezboy1992.

stone886
    this is definitely a good guitar. It's good for fast solos because the neck is nice and smooth. I use it for harder songs like COB and Metallica.