S470 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: S470

Purchased from: Pongettis

This guitar is perfect for every genre, the 5-way selectable swith is great to get all kinds of different cleans. I use this with a Behringer GMX 212. The guitar does everything I want it to do, plus more.

I paly metal and this guitar is perfect, the guitar also sounds great with blue settings. I have been palying for 2 years now. If it were stolen I would definatly buy this guitar again. I love how the neck is so easy to play on and how thin is it, it's fantastic! I compared this gutiar to the Ibanez JS100 and this guitar gets better cleans and has a better trem on it.

The guitar is very reliable, it still stays to pitch after days of heavey whammy use (dive bombs, harmonic sqeauls) I would and have gigged witht his guitar and its excellent, hasn't let me down yet.

When I bought the guitar is was setup perfectly. The guitar did not have any flaws.

It's a 2004 S470. 22 jumbo frets. Thin neck. Light and comfetable mahogony body. It's gotta ZR trem which is an excellent trem forheavy whammy use and returns the pitch very well. It's got H-S-H pickup configuration.