S520EX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: S520EX

Purchased from: Samuel Music

This guitar is a straight up metal guitar! I play using a DigiTech DF-7 distortion factory pedal and a Fender H.O.T. amp and it sounds amazing! The Infinity pickups are the best I've ever owned, they can play anything from metal to blues and don't sacrafice any kind of tone.

This guitar is an amazing choice because of the body contours that make it the most comfortable around and becuase of amazing tone it puts out. I honestly couldnt say anything bad about this guitar! A+ for Ibanez on the design I could ask for anything else! I chose this guitar over the Jackson DKGM dinky because for the body contour! It really makes the biggest difference when playin a show, this guitar is the cadillac of guitars! Good job on chekcing this guitar out if you have and if you haven't, then you better get on it because it's gonna be ur loss if you don't.

This guitar maintains tuning forever! The locking nut is very efficient and the fine tuners on the bridge don't budge. The strap buttons are secure and are reliable. The finish on the body looks great and is lasting very well. The guitar comes with a 1 year warrenty through Ibanez and it covers just about all the normal wear and tear damazing that happens to normal guitars.

The guitar was was put together perfectly ready to be played. the finish was just amazing flat olive green which looked amazing and got away from all the other black and red metal guitars that everyone else plays. They guitar hasn't got any flaws or anyhting that would be a problem wiht playing it or even looking at it! This guitar is beautiful!

2007 Ibanez S520EX in the flat olive green. this guitar looks amazing and has the metal tone to match. come with locking nut and Ibanez ZR tremelo. Wizard IIthree piece neck with claw inlay at the 12th fret. Ibanez infinity 1 and 2 pickups that sound good playing anything! 3-way pickup selector, tone and volume controls. Mahogany body that's amazing for metal and almost anything else that could be played.

520EXIIIFP
    Best guitar ever! Take your ugly Fender copies and shove em Its a truely amazing guitar, you could practically do anything with the tremolo and it wont go outta tune really amazing
    KC9EHY
    The only problem I've run into is that the bolt hole for 1st-2nd string lock stripped out.It's a cheap fix so I'm not worried about it.Before the bolt hole stripped I could beat the live daylights out of my tremolo and I couldn't buy a tuning problem.I play everything from Country to Thrash with it.It's just an awesome guitar
    Fzau
    I've only played a Squier a couple of times, but I'm considering buying an electric guitar of my own. I was wondering whether the Ibanez S520EX would be a smart choise to 'begin with'?
    joshmitchell34
    i want to buy this guitar but does it have the dot inlays on the top of the neck? ( not on the fret board)