SA160QMAM review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SA160QMAM

Purchased from: Music Unlimited

It's a very good rock or punk guitar. I've been using it with a Fender Frontman amp. It doesnt make much of a fuzz when the Switch is on distortion, and isn't too noisy. It has a great sound, and can make very nice harmonics, bends, pull-offs/hammer-ons, etc. I really like it, and it's a very nice and fun guitar to have.

I have been playing for about a year, but I'm very good for how long it's been. I really like this guitar, and if it were stolen or lost, I would try to track down the theif or buy another one. The only thing I wish I had with it, is a better cable input. It doesnt have a metal border.

If you would play it live, it would be wonderful. It has a great feel, and is very comfortable. The finish is great, and the strap is very "connected" to the guitar. I would use this for a gig, but I would carry a backup just in case (although I probably wouldnt need it).

Everything on it was pretty good. It had a great set up, and the pickups were perfectly adjusted. When I play it, I don't see any mistakes or dents/scatches. After awhile it may get one or two dents/scratches, but they wouldn't be very noticable.

It has 22 frets, very easy sliding and the strings are very close to the fretboard. Very nice nice shape, it is more rounded than flat. Pickup controls include neck, center and bridge. It's pickup cofiguration is a single, single, humbucker, and it sounds great. A mohogany body, with a quilted maple neck. A great look!