SA160QMAM review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SA160QMAM

Purchased from: Mattchets Music

I play a lot of stuff, mostly Indie and it's great, it keeps my mind open as it's so versatile and do pretty much what you want, any style, I can play funk and bluesy stuff, but when you slam a distortion pedal, it can hold it with the best of them. On my MG30DFX it seems to click well. The stacks in my school work really well to.

For my army of pedals and varied sound, this is what I like to fall back on, my other guitars are pretty lacksure and not as reliable, I recommend this to anyone. I choose it at the time cuz it was an Ibanez and it's been a blessing. Shoulder problems mean i cant play a beast of a Gibson and this is feather light. I hate nothing about this guitar and i recommend it to any player.

I hurl this guitar about fequently due to frustration with my crap playing and it still works. I'm quite violent with it and like ot squeeze all manner of feedback out of it, yet it still comes back for more slow songs and major songs. Apart from me ramming the volume pot loose with violent chops I trust it with my life.

It was set up quite well I think. Most of my other guitars have a serius cosmetic defect but all this gets are finger prints. The humbucker did sink however, which is common.

This is like the 5th review so I'm not bothering with all this stuff. Lets just say its streamlined, every niggle you'd want fixed and every feature you'd want in it. Perfect.