SA160QMAM review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SA160QMAM

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

This was my first guitar, and I figured out it doesn't really fit my music style. I'm really into playing heavy metal. It's just so much fun. I listen to everything though. So on my next guitar, I'm getting the double humbucker. I'm using it with a Marshall MG250DFX. It sounds good, but on the overdrive I get some noisy noises on the middle selector and the top bridge one. sounds good on the humucker though. It doesn't sound all that great past the 17th fret. But I'd say for how much (Canadian) I spent on it, It was totally worth it.

I play heavy metal. This can play it, but isn't perfect with it. I also play lots of other stuff too though, like Clapton. It sounds good with that on the clean channel. I've been playing about a year and a half, but I'm not some poser who is in love with a P.O.S. Yamaha that has 2 single pickups and crackles all the time. If it were stolen or lost, I wouldn't get another one, because I'm broke. I'd save up and buy a Gibson les paul when I saw a good deal on one. I reccomend this guitar for someone who plays a very wide variety. Overall, it's a very good guitar, but it's not 100% for me.

I've never played live. But if I did, I wouldn't have a choice but to take this guitar, since it's my only one. I can totally depend on this guitar though. I've had it for more than 6 months now and nothing has happened at all.

It was perfect when I got it. The store I got it from fixed it up good. Even though it was used, it was in perfect condition. It was totally perfect the way I got it.

I have no idea which year it was. I have no idea where it was made. 22 frets, 5-way selector. To me, only the humbucker selector is good sounding. There's 2 singles and a humbucker. Looks like a normal Ibanez guitar. I bought it used, so it didn't really come with anything.