SAS32FM review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SAS32FM

Purchased from: Kley Zemer (Israel)

The sound of the guitar is it's best attribute. The neck humbuker has a rich, full and warm soundm, the bridge humbuker has a sharp and bright sound. I use the pickups like this: neck Humbuker for clean and soloing; neck Humbucker which is parallel connected for chords in clean; the middle selector with single coil for an acoustic sounds and for gentle solos; the 5th bridge humbuker for power-chords and heavy solos. I play mainly rock, heavy rock, and metal. However, I'm sure this guitar will perfectly fits jazz and blues as well. I use with it and Ibanez15RX Amplifier and Zoom G2.1u multy-effect.

This guitar for me as a rock-metal player was great choice. I enjoy it very much, the sound of it is amazing. I would buy it again if it got stolen, I love this gutar. My favorite feature is the great sound of it, and the comfortablity playing it. I also tried Ibanez RG something, Epiphone les paul.

I played it Live once and my first string torn, but it isn't the guiar's fault. This is the problem of the guiat, the it doesn't stay tuned if you play more than 2 hours or if you use the tremelo too much. It doesn't bother me that much cause I can tune it once in a while in 2 minutes. The guitar seems very solid, the finish is great and everything is fine. Howevert I suggest to take a backup with you just in case...

The guitar has a very low action which is great. It came well from the factory, Everything was set-up good. There were no flaws at all. The pickup were well adjusted. In addition, This guitar looks amazing!

My guitar made is made in Korea in 2006. It has 22 medium frets, Rosewood fingerboard with abalone inlays. Mahogany body and neck-thru. Flamed top with a transparent dark-blue (Sometimes it seems to be black, sometimes a dark-blue. however, it is not purple... ). In the shape of Ibanez S series but with flat back. It has 1 volume knob which is used for turning on the true-dou single coil (pulled up), 1 tone knob and a 5-way pickup selector. It has neck Humbucker and a bridge Humbuker\Single-coil (depends if the volume knob is pulled up or pushed down).