SAS36FM review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SAS36FM

Purchased from: Audiophile(Philippines)

I play out of a Roland30x amp It suits my style perfectly I play Raggae to pop to Rock to Metal to punk to alternative and stuff in between. The neck and middle pick ups are nice and twangy and warm and they don't make too much noise very straty the humbucker is not as heavy as others so not very good for metal and the really hard stuff so I'm planning to change it. But therye good just not very good when split the humbucker does sound a bit better than a normal split humbucker but not by that much. The mahogany body makes it a deeper warmer sound but still like a Strat so very good for my music.

Very good match for my style. Been playing for sometime now and I love it. I looked at MIM strats other Ibanez even an LTD but this one was really versatile love the neck it was for me. Well maybe HSH splittable pickups but that would be the uber expensive SV series so I'm happy and better Bridge pickup. I'm happy already. Great axe. Give it a try if u like =)) keep on playing guys.

Even if its a set in neck it's very sturdy it can definitely go on a live show. The hardware is solid no complaints there.Strap uttons are solid but I'm still gonna buy straplocks. Very dependable I would play this without a backup if I have to. THIS WILL LAST.

When I bought it the action and intonation were perfect but then again it was a display guitar last stock so they might keep it in tune for those who wanna test it. The pickups are set nicely. Everything here is quite good really nothing loose but the volume knob kinda stick halfway through I dunno if its because the top is curved/arched a it but it's just a small flaw. The finish is beautiful enough said

+Made in Indonesia Feb. 2008 #6257 +22 frets 25.5" +Mahogany Body, Flamed maple top Maple set in neck +Transparent Red Sunburst or Blackberry Sunburst +Strat style body +SAT Pro II bridge +HSS config pick-ups single coil for neck and middle and true d (Passive) Duo humbucker for bridge(splittable) +1 volume and 1 tone(push/pull for Bridge pickup) +Unranded mini-tuners non-locking +Cheap plastic nut that im gonna change to a Black Tusq +Comes with a cable allen wrenches