SZ320 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SZ320

Purchased from: McFadyen Music

Sound is great. Very versital. For great crisp cleans put it in the middle pusition and for great disotrtion, use the bridge pup. I play hard rock/metal and this guitar defentally gets the job done. I used a Marshall MG100DFX to try it out at the store and it sounded pretty good. Then I took it home and hooked it up to my Crate GT212 and my Digitech pedals and it sounded awesome. No fret buzz at all. The strings that came on it were 9-42s which are a little thin for Drop C which I use. Threw on some 10-52s and it plays great.

I play hard rock/meatl and this guitar owns it. I've been playing for about 3 years and I've played a lot of guitars. This is defentally top 3. Oth Barry Stock from Three Days Grace and Steve Holt from 36 Crazyfists use this guitar with everything stock so you know it's good. If it was stolen id find the guy who stole it and put his ball in a blender then make him drink it. I love this guitar. I had actually compared this guitar to a PRS Costum 22 and they have a lot of stuff in common. Built like a PRS but like 1/6 the price. Defentally check this guitar out.

This guitar is made for the stage right out of the box. Everything on this bad boy is solid as rock and you can defentally depend on it. I played a gig with it and about ten people asked me after the show where I got it cause they wanted one.

Action was nice and low but not too low to where there would be fret buzz. Factory set up was perfect. And the finish is beautiful. Not to mention the Ibanez logo on the head stock is in abalone which looks really cool.

Ibanez SZ320. Made in Korea. Mahogany body with maple top. Mahogany set in neck finished in black. 25.1" scale. 22 medium frets with abalone dot inlay. Creme binding on body, neck, and head stock. I got mine in black. Gibraltar III bridge with string-thru tail piece. SZ humbuckers, bridge and neck. neck vol, bridge vol, tone, 3 way switcher. Tuners, Ibanez but pretty good.