SZ320 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SZ320

Purchased from: local guitar store

I use a Boss ME-50 multi-effects pedal and a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amp and sometimes a Fender De Ville. This guitar handles almost everything I play perfectly. It sounds great clean and even better distorted.

I wanted a Les Paul Custom shop Zakk Wylde when I got this, but I got the LP anyways. This guitar is a great value and I would definietly buy it again if it were stolen. I have owned many guitars and have around 30 that I play at the moment, two that I never play because they are Warrior hand made "annointed instruments." So I have played my fair share of guitars. This guitar is a great guitar for the guys that want a good deal and an even better axe. I would recommend this guitar to just about anyone.

Everything about this guitar is great, the only thing you might consider replacing is the tuners. Anytime I put mine in the case for awhile or it just sits there it goes out of tune. The 3rd string tuner (I would say G-string but you might confuse it for something else) sticks out because of the way the headstock is shaped, which makes it really easy to bump something that makes that string go out of tune.

The first thing I noticed about this guitar is the finish, it just looks good. Not only that, but it's really hard to scratch, so if your rough on guitars this is a good finish for you. My guitar came from the factory flawless and it comes with a pretty decent warranty in case something does go wrong.

Ibanez SZ320. I got mine in the weathered mahogany finish. It has a Gibraltar III bridge and Duncan Ibanez pickups. It has a 3-way Switch, two volume knobs and one tone. This axe has a set-in neck and has a string-thru body. It has a mahogany neck and body. 22/medium frets, with a bound rosewood finger board, and abalone dot inlay.