VBT700 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: VBT700

Purchased from: Daddys Junky Music ,ew Britian CT

10, 10, 10. Its the Michael Phelps of guitars. You'll see it on the cover of Guitar World Magazine soon. First of... "IT F**KIN RULES, ROCKS AND RENOVATES the sound of music. This IS my main Axe. I grew up in the 80's... Lynch being my favorite, I am a Shredder and damm prod of it. I have had Ibanez guitars all my life. I only own 1 other guitar, which is my Jackson. I have owned Jems, Satch models, pretty much any top-of-the line mode, I had or played for at least a month. For $200.00 out the door... This guitar putsthe rest to shame (except my Jackson, because it rules as its equal). All I did was buy a pair of Shaller Locking tuning keys and the thing will never go out of tune. Not that it ever did, I just like locking tuners. I can change the strings in 10min flat. Never had the thing give me any troble what-so-ever. I wouldn't take $25, 000 for this guitar. I got lucky on this one. Even my Jackson only cost me $175.00. I will never by a barnd new guitar again. I'll gladly accept one from Ibanez or anyone else who wants to give me one... but for $375.00 and an extra $150.00 in addons... I have my axe set-up that I'll play forever. I play a Ibanez 7 string I found at a tag sale for $30.00 witha scratch on the back about 2 inches long and a half inch wide that I fixed with a melted crayon, sandpaper, and laquer. THAT guitar has been sought after by all my buddies willing to give me $500-$800 for the thing. NOPE!

Never faild meThis guitar looked like it came off the factory floor that day. If this was a woman... I would knock it up... a cuban cigar.. smoke it all in one shit... A marchall amp.. crnk it to 11. Its flawless. Go to www.myhitrecord.com type in stop, drop, kill and you'll hear this guitar recorded with no effects fro a Line 6 2x12 combo.

I saw this guitar hanging on the wall, and as an avid player for over 20 years, I knew from just the looks that it rocked. I took it down, saw that it was $199.00 and was like, ehh..."I'll try it" I always prefered the dual humbucker setuup, and I have a Jackson Rhodes w/ a Dimebucker, so I needed a Standard bridge guitar... And I wanted it to be a V.

BigHeadClan
    Not a bad review but you left out what type of pickups (EMG what) 24 fret I'm assuming for a V mahogany body? My bud is looking for a flying V so I'm keeping my eyes out but I have to say $200 for a guitar like that(mis-priced maybe)? The pickup my budy wants are $200-250 (KH-20 Kirk Hamlet) they are signature but even then for a good pair of EMG's your looking at 100 at least.
    Strangeman86
    If memory serves, the vbt came with dimarzio d activators in it. And it was a mahogany body, not sure about the neck though. Played one at great length several times and almost bought one. I'm not a big fan of the dimarzios, but the neck was a dream to play (like most of the wizard necks).
    CH_Tim
    how the hell can this guitar be a 10 out of 10 for $200? either your an idiot or you dont know anything about guitars
    jeffmetalhead
    How the hell was that a guitar review? No real information at all. Nothing more than alot of copy and paste paragraphs. More like he's talking to a drunk friend while being drunk about how much he loves his guitar and brag about his other guitars. This isn't myspace or facebook dipshit.