IS-300 review by Indiana Guitar Company

Indiana Guitar Company: IS-300

Sound is good, If you have the 5-way selector on one of the 2 single coils you get a small buzz, nothing that will take away from the sound at all. You only really hear it if the amps on and plugged in but you aren't playing. Playing it sounds great (to me, anyways. My friend with a 1,200 dollar SG agrees). The humbucker and 2 single-coil combo is a nice feature, you can sound pretty close to any guitar part you like if you have the right amp and effects.

I play all kinds of stuff, whatever is good practice. Sounds good. It's easy to play. If it was stolen I'd buy another. too easy to buy another when they go for 130 bucks. Don't know who'd steal a 130 dollar guitar, but hey what you gonna do when the guy stealing it happens to know nothing about guitar? I reccomend getting this, a small practice amp, and some necessities all for about 250-300 bucks if you're the beginner, or you could just buy the guitar to screw around with if you have money to blow and you don't want to scratch up your LP or your American Strat.

This guitar is simply great for beginners. Since I am one, and am fairly careless with it as for playing and how I handle it, how this has held up without scratching or going out of tune is pretty good in my book. I was referred to this guitar over squiers and the Ibanez beginner pack by some friends and other random sources. And I'm glad I listened. Came looking nice, no screwups on the guitar, but there was a small non-visible ding on the guitar that came out of someone getting a test-drive in the store and going a little crazy.

A popular electric guitar loaded with a vintage-designed set of Spitfire pickups matched to a resonant Alder body to deliver pure classic tone. One humbucker plus two singles. It has a solid maple neck with rosewood fretboard, sealed die-cast precision tuning keys, chrome hardware and a Vintage tremolo system. - 10 year warranty - Solid maple neck - Solid rosewood fretboard - Solid alder body - Maple neck - Chrome hardware - Die-Cast tuners - Spitfire pickups - Vintage tremolo - Variety of available pick up configuration - Sealed Die-Cast Precision tuning keys - Pick guard: white plastic - Vintage Tremolo Vibrato Bar - Include guitar cable.