IGP03 review by ION

ION: IGP03

Purchased from: HhGregg

Sound: is clear depending on how well you took care of the guitar.I would use the the cord it came with cause it doesn't seem to like other brands. The tone is fairly bright (due to the single coils), and it's hard to get rid of that brightness with the distortion.

I've had this guitar for 8 years now and it has lasted me a while. I've played the heck out of it and now its showing signs of dying. I love this guitar since it was my first and the quality was very good considering the price. It comes with alot more than any other company would give you and the stuff you can make it do is good. It is a beginners guitar and with more guitars like this I think alot more beginners would take guitar more seriously.I played alot of Blink 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Iron Maiden on this guitar which also shows how versitle it is. All in all this is a very sturdy well made beginners guitar that I highly recommend for the price of it.

A very durable and sturdy guitar I have had it for 8 years. I wouldn't recommend playing a gig with it but it wont let you down if you do decide to use it for a gig. I'm not so sure as to what the guitar was intended for but I think it would do very well as a backup guitar.

It was nice polished. Everything was in the right places at the right hieghts and it even came to me in tune. The strings do go out of tune pretty easily but I'm not totally confindent its the guitars fault since I go pretty harcore on it somtimes.

Features: amp, strap, strings, pickup, Comes with a sunburst Strat-like guitar with single coil pickups, one volume, two tone knobs, 5-way selector. Guitar strap, Harmonica as a tuner, 2 packs of spare strings, 10 ft. Patch cable (broke), and a 15 watt amplifier.

Brandon1993
    yeah i got one of those and to tell you the truth its ok. i mean the amp isn't great but its either playing through that or playing through my gibson amp and that would wake the entire neighborhood
    Brandon1993
    =( would not be pretty explaing that to the neighbors. i would be like "oh yeah i decided to play my guitar at like 40a.m. so that everyone can hear my terrible guitar playing". and on top of that my dad would be ticked
    Rohan793
    my first guitar.the guitar itself really isnt that great but the amp sounds real nice when i put on overdrive and run my bass through it
    frnzd
    My first guitar as well. Fine for beginners etc. I now use it for metal, have 12s on it and am in drop a#. Works fine.