DK2 Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: DK2 Dinky

Purchased from: Larrys Music

Suits my style well (heavy metal), sounds decent on my Marshall MG-100FX, needs new pickups, not too much buzz. Needs some work on the pickups. It is very versatile.

It can be fitted to just about any style of playing and it should last a long long time. If it were stolen I wouldn't hesistate to get another one, maybe just a different color. I love everything about it except the pickups are cheap and if you get one I suggest you got the extra mile to get new ones. I tried out multiple guitars and this one came on top by far. The only thing I wish it had would be a real floyd and maybe some realy duncan pickups.

Definitely sturdy enough to withstand live playing, hardware is nice, finish seems fine so far, strap buttons are solidly fastened and I will definitely use it for gigging...but always have a back up.

Action is perfect for me, had to adjust pickups because they were too close to the strings when I would use the trem it would it them, everything else is flawless and has beautiful finish on it.

2003 (or 02 not too sure). Manufactured in Japan. 24 Frets. 1 Volume, and 1 tone control, with 5-way selector. S/S/H setup. Passive duncan design (crap knock offs that will be changed). Body is alder with maple neck and rosewood fretboard sharkfin inlays. XJ frets has red flamed top. Dinky style body. Jackson Floyd Rose Liscensed. Came with hard case.