DK2 Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: DK2 Dinky

I mostly play metal or other types of rock. There's a big tone variety.

This is the best metal guitar I think I've found. But that's MY opinion. It's suits my music styles just fine. If it were stolen or lost, I would definately buy another one. I love it so much! I love absolutely everything about it. My favorite feature is the thinner neck. I have small hands, so it's easier to play. If anything, I wish it had 2 humbuckers, but Jackson already made some models with 2. I'll probably buy the other Dinky models!

I'm pretty sure this guitar will be good on stage, but I haven't tried to yet. The finish on my guitar is very good. I've accidentally scratched and bumped it many times, and it does not reveal the wood. It's a very dependable guitar. I would use this guitar w/ out a back up, I'm fully confidant in it.

Mine came with low action and the pick ups are ok. I did not find any flaws (yet). I've had mine for over half a year.

- 24 jumbo frets - One volume knob and one tone knob - 5 way pickup selector - Duncan Designed pickups with SSH configuration - Alder body with a rosewood fingerboard and shark fin pearl inlays - Floyd Rose Licensed Tremolo system