DK2 Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: DK2 Dinky

Purchased from: Mr. Entertainment

I loved the sound for my music. Any kind of rock (punk, metal , h. metal, emo, you name it I play it) there was no un wanted noise. So it made my heavy metal shit a hell of a lot easier to play. It would probably go good for any other kind of junk you wanted to play with it.

As you know I play any kind of rock and this guitar fits my life very well. I also own a Gibson Les Paul. And I use that for other tunings instead of standard. I have been playing for 5 years. If this guitar was stolen I would by another one. I love about its sound. No feedback. Crisp clean sound for everything. My favorite feature is the Duncan design humbuckers. It's all about the sound. I compare this to my Les Paul. The sound is both nice for playing live. A really nice design.

This guitar can play in live which I have to do next year. The hardware will live just as long as I will. Lol. I can totally depend on this guitar. The finish is real thick. I think it will last a long time.

The guitar was well made. The pickups looked beutifal on the guitar. There was no flaws on the guitar. I loves my guitar.

This guitar was built in the USA (which makes the best guitars). The guitars pickups were duncan design. It had 3 tuners for the person going hardcore in his music. The body style was like a Strat but nothin like a Strat. If you know what I mean.