DK2 Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: DK2 Dinky

Purchased from: GAK.co.uk

I play mainly metal ( thrash ) and been left handed it is definantly the best left handed guitar to play that genre, I like jazzy stuff aswell which you can also play on this Jackson, I play it through a Line 6 and through my POD xt, it plays superb has a nice heavy solid sound for playing the heavy riffs and then when you want to relax and play some blues and stuff like that it has a nice ring to it and a nice warm sound to it. from playing other guitar Jackson are probably the only guitar make that you can play every genre on and it will play up to the part, they really are immence and they look sick no matter what model you get. you wont be dissapointed.

this guitar can play any genre of music and be immence and make a big impact, and for what I play it is too good. I've been playin for 3 years now and play through a Line 6 amp, with my POD and it sounds super nice. if I lost it or had it stolen I'd find the bellends that did it and knock them out then take their wallets haha then my guitar, but I would probably get another Jackson probably a custom king v, but if not the same one I have now. there is nothing I hate about this guitar well the body can be annoying sometimes, because some days I hate tht shape but it's really comfortable to play when sat down and easier when stood up. to compare this guitar with any other guitar this one is best by miles, but I'm left handed and have a short choice of choosing a guitar but if your right handed there's probably better guitars for the job but this is an immence guitar I really recommend it.

this guitar will definantly withstand playing Live, it is immencely good, the hardware will never fail. this would definantly be my first choice guitar when going on stage, as it will step upto the part and it's soo dynamic and durable. everytime I pick up this guitar it's like the first day when I got it, it's still perfect, the only thing I've had to change is the strings twice, first time because I snapped the bottom e, and 2nd time I wanted some new ones on.

when I got the guitar it was set up perfectly for what I play, I didn't have to change anything or alter anything. nothing has gone wrong with this guitar it doesnt't knock itself out of tune or have any marks on it, I've knocked it a few times and you really wouldn't know that I have haha, there built really solid and it's still going strong and sounding good. I've had it just over a year now and I've been playin for 3 years and it has definantly been the best guitar I've played.

I have the DK2L seen as tho I'm left handed ( haha bet your not laughing). it was introduced in 2006. It has 24 jumbo frets with MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays, It has an alder body with flame maple veneer on trans finishes, a rosewood fingerboard. the bridge is a floyd low profile JT580 double locking tremelo, ( sick for playing metal \m/. for pickups it has a Seymour Duncan tb4 humbucker which is immence gives a reet nice metal and chunky sound. and it has two single coil pickups both been Seymour Duncan stk-1 pickups which give it a nice clean jazzy sound great for playing blues and stuff like that, it has a 5 way pickup Switch which gives you a lot of choice.