DK2M Dinky Pro review by Jackson

Jackson: DK2M Dinky Pro

Purchased from: Sims music

It is amazing for metal classic through Hardcore, and great for shred. I'm using a Peavey 112 studio pro, a Bad monkey and a Dunlop Crybaby. It isnt very noisey unless the volume on the amp is turned up to 5 or more but if the volume on the guitar is all the way up just turn it down just a little bit. Chunky heavy low riffs and great fluid solo's. it also has a classic rock tone.

I play thrash and shred so it matches my style perfectly. I've been playing over 4 years and and I have a Peavey, Yeah there are no questions I'd have asked Buy This guitar again you go jacson you don't go back.I'd did compared it to the dk2, RR3, and Ibanez RG roadrage. And it was everything I ever wanted. No it has aeverything I wanted.

It could be thrown off a mountain and still would be in tune. The hardware is durable and will last a long time. The strap buttons are very solid. I can depend on it, but a string I don't so I'll bring my back up guitar incase of a string break. And yes the finnish is very good and strong.

great and the speed is awesome. The pickups are amazing duncans are sweet the pickup ups have a ton of tone. Everything was perfect on the guitar, there were no flaws. It was perfect the guys at sims are great if you buy a guitar in SC get it from them. They put there heart and soul into the guitars, and the only sell the best.

IT is an awesome guitar. it is an 07 model made in japan but this guitar is US quality. it's has 24 frets the neck is thin and great for sweep picking, and yes it is maple. The fretboard is also maple, Solid body. Black Paint it almost has a mirror look to it. It is a Dinky, it is also very light.It has a Floyd Rose double locking low profile tremolo.it has 1 volume, 1 tone, and a 3 way selector Switch. it has Seymour Duncans JB in the bridge and a jazz in the neck, Jackson locking tuners. And it comes with a bar set of strings a cloth and an alan wrench.

metallic_rob
    Like other people, this was my first real guitar and I love this thing, amazing. Bargain for the price and everything seems dead easy to play on this thing. Jacksons are the way to go
    fretman5000
    Nevermind my questions, i just bought one of these and they sre freakin sweet. Only paid $450
    MasterExploder0
    I just bought this earlier this month and I can't put it down. The Jazz is ridiculous on clean and thru my Vypr it's ****ing brutal.