DK2T Dinky Pro review by Jackson

Jackson: DK2T Dinky Pro

Purchased from: Friend

I play death metal, grindcore and shred. I wasn't very impressed with the tone that I got from the guitar, the JB sounded weak and the Jazz was very clean sounding. I swapped them out for a pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts, now the guitar is a gain monster. I used alot of amps with this guitar and a Line 6 X3 Live at some point. Now I just plug it into a Randall RG100G3 that's boosted with a Boss SD-1 pedal, I use a Boss NS-2 as well. The guitar isnt realy noisy, only on high gain settings, but that's pretty normal, I do use a NS-2 so I don't get any noise or feedback. This guitar stock can pretty much play any genre you want to play, it will obviously depend on your amp and effects. With the blackouts I can get anything from pig destroyer to jazz tones.

For my style of music, grindcore, death metal, shred, the guitar is awesome after a pickup replacement. I've been playing for 8 years, other guitars I own are a Jackson JS32T and Ibanez ADX120. I wish the guitar was neck thru and came with active pickups.

I've never gigged this guitar, but uts built really solid, I'm pretty sure it would withstand live playing. The hardware is solid, will last for ever if you look after your gear. I use strap locks with the guitar. The finish on my guitar is still good as new and this guitar gets used daily.

I bought it secondhand and the setup was horrible, but I fixed that once I got it home. I tune to straight B tuning and my action is pretty low at the moment. All the hardware was in good condition. The only thing I hated was the volume knob placement on the guitar, my picking hand kept touching it and then the volume would roll down, I just took the tone pot out, I don't use a tone knob, and then I moved the volume pot to were the tone knob was.

I have no idea when this guitar was made, it was made in Japan. It has 24 jumbo frets, the neck is made from maple and it has a maple compound radius fingerboard 12"-16" with a ivoroid bending on the neck and headstock, it is a bolt on neck. The body is made from Alder and its a Strat style body. The guitar has a string-thru body and a tune-O-matic style bridge. My guitar came standard with Seymour Duncan pickups, it had a JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. It had comes with a 3 way blade switch, one tone and one volume control. The tuners are standard Jackson tuners.

dfgdfpwewe
    Wonderful. share a website with you, -- mcaf.ee/q1i0h -- Believe you will love it
    deansnider
    just as Anna implied I am alarmed that any body able to make $4435 in one month on the internet. have you seen this web page Red97dotcom