DKMG review by Jackson

Jackson: DKMG

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

I play mostly metal and rock and it sounds great on this guitar. I use a Peavey Bandit 112 on it and it sounds good. I also have a Crybaby (original) and it's great. I can do almost anything on it. The sound quality is great with almost anything. You can do anything on it. Pinch harmonics, natural hamronics and anthing else you want.

I play metal and it's perfect for it, espcially the pickups on it. I've been playing ofrf about a year and it's the greatest purchase I've made. if it got stolen, I would use the warrnaty to get it all over again. I love thle whoel guitar. The best thing on it is the Finishes or the Floyd Rose tremelo.

As long as you have good effects and a good rig, you'll be fine for. Playing anything. It looks pretty good, just don't drop it onstage. It's pretty llight and versaltile for movement around the stage. You can play all night on this guitar with a good setup.

Its a pretty good guitar, especially made in Japan..The action on the neck is pretty fast. The pickups are good in it. They contradict each other making them great. The go really well with the guitar. It was all good on the inside as well. Everything was wired fine. The only problem was I had to tune it a biot the first few days I got it.

I'm not real sure what year it was made but I know it is a Japan made guitar and it sounds pretty good.It has a total of 24 pirahna tooth inlay jumbo frets.and is very fast action also. Made of rosewood.Body wood is made of. I'm not sure. It has like 4 finishes,, Blackm Coblat blue, cobalt blue swirl, and black forest. They are all very nnice finishs..Body style is about the same of most guitars, mostly Strat. Kinda small. The bridge is one of my favorite parts. it's a Floyd Rose licensed tremelo and it stays in tune pretty good. The controls on there are a Master Tone and Volume and a 3 way selector, the pickups in it are Zakk Wylde EMG 81/85 set..They sound pretty good, especially for lead guitarist. Overall, if your planning on getting this guitar, I would recommend it.

YetAnotherMuso
    Hmm I've noticed a couple of the reviews said that the sustain was a bit of an issue, has anyone else found this?