DKMG review by Jackson

Jackson: DKMG

Purchased from: guitar center

The sound is good, it's very worm but the sustain isnt very good.the reason why I think this is because the wood isnt solid like les pauls and Telecaster guitars.it's not noisy at all cause the pickups are really good.you can't really get a variety of styles but if you were to get a 5 way swich and a p50 you could probably get a beautiful sound.

I play mostly metal and classic rock and this guitar can do it pretty well.I've been playing for 4 years and I have a Marshall MG100DFX, Agile les paul 3100, DOD equilizer pedal, cry baby Wah Wah pedal, and that's about it.if my Jackson were to be stolen I probably wouldn't bey andother Jackson, I would probably bey and Ibanez bacause you could get a better veriaty but for know I really like this guitar.

This guitar could probably withstand Live playing, I don't really know cause I haven't played Live yet. The hardware seems pretty good.actually the reason why the guitar doesnt't make any noise is beacuse it's so well grounded, so I give that and aploude. Lets just say that it's sturdy but not as strudy as a les paul.

Action is very good the neck is almost flat. I personally like that kind of neck so if you like that kind of neck you should get this guitar.The pickups were pretty well ajusted and the guitar didn't come with any probs. Actually this was the first guitar I've ever had with no flaws.

This guitar was made in 2008 and it was made in japan.It has 24 jumbo frets and a solid top with gray metalic paint.The body is basswood with a maple neck.Has a floy rose trem and comes with EMGs and the cool thing is that the pickups don't use batterys.It has one volume and one tone. And Jackson tuners.