DKMGT review by Jackson

Jackson: DKMGT

Purchased from: The Guitar, Amp & Keyboard Centre

This Guitar has the nicest sound! Its provides anything from a raw-tinny tone to a warm soft tone for clean. When distorted the pickups increase the range of the tone, amplifying the treble and bass' this sounds really nice for rythm and lead.

I Play anything from the white Stripes to Metallica. This guitar has the Metal, lead guitarist appearance but its an all-rounder. If you buy from GAK ensure they have the correct item in stock before you order, otherwise who knows what you'll get! My favourite feature has to be the feel of the fretboard, followed closely by the incredible tone. I find it nicer to play then my Friends 2000 custom Les Paul. For the Price, this is a truely exquisite guitar. Except for the bloody electronics!

I always have a backup simply incase a string breaks. However I would not be too worried if I only had my Jackson to depend on. I have not yet tried to thrash it around too much, im still in the protective stage. But it had emerged unscathed from several drops and knocks. Again, the un-reliable electronics drag this guitar down a mark.

The factory set up was perfect. Usually I play with heavy strings, sometimes 11's but i found that the 9's on the Jackson simply never rattle and they never fret-out. The feel of the guitar has dramatically improoved my playing. The feel of the neck is comfortable. However the 24th fret is out of key with the 12th and the open string.

- Made in Japan - 24 Frets - Arch-top body - EMG-Turbo-charger - EMG Hz pickups