DKMGT review by Jackson

Jackson: DKMGT

Purchased from: eBay

I play metal and this guitar IS metal. Pinch harmonics come out amazing, excellent sounds on both the high and low ends. This guitar is able to make any sound from jazzy clean to screaming metal leads. I play this guitar through a Carvin XB100 halfstack beefed up by an Electro-Harmonix MetalMuff and it sounds great on the leads and clean breakdowns. The EMG pickups give off little to no noise. Notes are very distinctive.

Great match for any type of guitarist, especially metal. I've been playing for 2 years, 3 hours daily. I also own an Ibanez RG320FM and a Fender Starcaster. There is absolutely no regret in this guitar. If it were stolen, I would buy a gun. I would definitely buy this guitar again. I love the metal look of this guitar, the action, and the pickups. There is nothing I hate about this guitar. My favorite feature is the headstock because it makes the guitar stand out from a lot of other guitars out there. I compared it to many other dinky models as well as a Gibson Flying V and this guitar definitely felt the best. All my wishes are in this guitar except maybe an ebony fretboard.

This guitar will definitely withstand Live playing. The hardware is all tightly fit and feels quite durable. Good, solid strap buttons. I would probably use this guitar during a gig without backup. The finish is quite thick and I doubt it would ever wear off without taking a chisel to it.

I got this guitar in an unopened box and the action was the best I have felt in quite sometime, definitely comparable to very high-end guitars. I still haven't found any need to adjust the pickups from their original position. Bookmatch is perfectly centered between G and D strings. I've had this guitar for a month and have yet to find any flaws in it.

peever
    A Peavey Rotor Exp, Same price, 2x the sound quality
    LOL where the hell did you get this information from?