DXMG review by Jackson

Jackson: DXMG

Purchased from: Musicians friend

I is very good for and kind of music. I can play music from Van Halen to AC/DC to the Stone Temple Pilots. I love playing any kind of classic rock. I am using a small, piece of crap Yamaha amp with a Korg Pandora PX4D (aka Pandora's Box) which makes it sound amazing. The guitar can be really crunchy and metal, very clean and acousticy, or very loud and rockin like Van Halen stuff.

I Love to play rock and roll. I have been playing a few years now and am learning really fast. I own another similar Jackson, a beinner Yamaha, and a Washburn bass. If my guitar got stolen I would find whoever stole it and kick their ass. I'd buy it again if I had to though. I love everything about it. The floyd rose can be a pain while restringing but you get used to it after a while. You just need your alen wrench handy. The one thing I hate is tuning. This guitar will stay in tune through an earthquake but after a while you want to adjust it. It takes a very long time but it is worth it.

The guitar can definitely withstand live playing without a backup. The hardware and finish will last a very long time as long as you dont treat the guitar like crap. The strap buttons are good but the strap comes off really easily. At least mine does. I recommend getting new strap buttons with the order. You could also get securers to make the strap impossible to fll of. Musicians friend sells all of this except the pandoras box.

The guitar was set up perfectly at the factory and I got it super quick. everything was adjusted perfect and everything I bought was included. The strings it came with were awesome too and lasted a really long time. The only flaw was that there was a small scratch on the top of the headstock when I got it. Barely noticable.