DXMG review by Jackson

Jackson: DXMG

This guitar is great for guitarists Who love to solo. Its pickups really magnify the higher end of the musical spectrum. It's a good metal guitar. I'm currently using a Behringer V-tone amp, and most of its built-in effects and it sounds great. It has a very full sound and really isnt noisy, or bright. It can master dark metal riffs as well as scream any solo you can dream of.

I'm a metal guy and this guitar is the perfect match for the metal genre. I'v been playing for about 3-4 years and I also own a V-Tone Guitar Pack, by Behringer, and an Epiphone SG Special. If it were ost or stolen, I would buy another, hunt the theif down, beat his ass and take it back, and then I would have two. I did compare it to an Ibanez of the same caliber and a Dean, but when it came to playability and tone, this guitar just blew the others away.

This guitar would definitely withstand a gig without a backup, and everything appears to be able to withstand anything, even the finish is perfect. The strap buttons are solid, and the hardware is cool-looking and durable. I haven't played live with this axe yet, but I'm looking forward to showing this beauty off

This guitar seems as if it was set up perfectly in the factory, the action is perfect, the pickups are well adjusted, and there are no flaws. the top is perfectly bookmatched and the bridge is properly routed. Mine has a deep black finish, but I also comes in grey, red, and blue.

This killer Jackson Dinky has 24 Jumbo Frets, a solid top, alder body with maple veneer top, bound compound radius rosewood fretboard, double cutaway body, floyd rose licensed locking tremolo, passive electronics, volume and tone controls, 3 way selector, two EMG-HZ pickups, and Jackson custom tuners. No included accesories.

Cryp
    Great guitar a friend of me plays with this one is plays really smooth.Great for its price.only pitty off the EMG HZ, the active EMG or way better