DXMG review by Jackson

Jackson: DXMG

I mostly play metal and deathcore type of music, so this guitar suits my playing style very well, especially with .11 gauge strings. I am currently using this guitar with a Line 6 HD150FX with a Line 6 412 cab. Mine only has any fret buzz when I turn the tuning screws too low. This guitar goes from LOW lows to wailing highs.

I play metal and deathcore and blackmetal type of music, and this guitar suits my needs well. I've been playing for about 3 years, and I own a BC RICH Warlock and a few acoustics. If I lost this guitar, I would definitely buy this guitar again, ITS GRRRRRREAT. (lol tony the tiger) I love the action, its sooo low but still sounds GReaT. I wish this guitar had an original Floyd Rose instead of liscenced but this is alright too.

I put Ernie Ball strap locks on the guitar, (I had to drill holes where the original holes were to fit the strap locks), so there is absolutely no reason why it couldnt withstand live playing. The hardware is great, just some oxidation here and there. The finish has not chipped yet and I've dropped it a few times.

The guitar was put together okay but I changed ALOT, the action was wayyyyy to high. The only flaw that I found was two or three oxidized screws on the back of the body. The action that I have on it right now is very very low so that I don't even have to pick at all and you'll still hear everything. The locking tuners are great and have never messed up yet. But it is a hassle to change the strings and tune it if you want to use the actual tuning pegs.

The guitar was made in 2008 in a foreign country. It has: 24 frets with sharkfin pearloid inlays in a rosewood fingerboard. Glossy black body. Liscenced Floyd Rose Active EMG-HZs Volume, Tone, and 5-way selector controls Locking tuners I love this guitar, especially because of the floyd rose, its my first Floyd Rose so i absolutely love it.